• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix+ to Europe?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khfanatic

Anyone know if Final Mix+ will ever come out in Europe? I mean, it's a whole new game in it, so why can't we europeans get to play it as well? Just wonder...:toungesmile:

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
No definite news, just rumors, unfortunately. I do think that the odds might be a bit better...when Kingdom Hearts first came out in Japan and later the rest of the world, the KH following was a lot smaller. Plus, the version that the US got had those three secret bosses (Kurt Zisa, Ice Titan, Phantom) so...that helped prompt the Final Mix.

Now, of course, the following for Kingdom Hearts is HUGE across the globe. The odds of NTSC/PAL versions are more likely. Not much, but a bit more.

I'm just hoping it comes out here so that I don't have to get a Japanese PS2 or mod my current one. :/

Khfanatic

Yes, the odds should be a bit higher.. i hope:p Let's hope the Kh-makers understand that.

Soraox

they should make it for the world tho because i think i heard that they sold a million copies on the first day so they should sell it alround the world so they can get even more money amd then we all can b happy

Sorel

I hope they release it in both US and Europe because all of the stuff that is in FM+ is completly new. why cant square share the fun with everyone on the planet instead of just japan? And the remake of COM is a new game so why not release it to the world and get even more money like Soraox said.

Soraox

yeah they would tons of money if thye sell around the world instead hogging only for japan

Sorel

The only REALLY good thing about forcing poor otherworlders to buy the Japanese version?

Teach yourself Japanese. ;)

But seriously, I'm not going to get my hopes up...not yet, anyway.

samehere... to be honest i dont think it will come to the rest of the world. I think they wont even talk about releaseing it to the rest of the world.

Soraox

yeah if they dont get a english verison of FM+ im going to do either two things

1) Go raid Japan and get a lot of japanese ps2's and KH2Fm
or
2) Teach myself japanese and save a lot of money to get a japanese ps2 or mod it and get KH2FM

Right now im thinking of doing number 1 *gets swords and guns* whos with me lol

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
xD Yes, well, that may prompt some very angry cosplayers to bash you over the head with a handmade Keyblade.

2 isn't hard at all. <.< The hiragana is really easy to memorize and kanji can be overcome with an up-to-date translator.

But I digress. Another thing in our favor is quite possibly the voice acting. They don't really need new voice actors...and the text isn't too terribly hard to translate. (For the most part...only new translations are prompts for ES and Org. XIII battles...and new cutscenes.)

<.< That said, we should be able to turn off text in cutscenes.

Riku191

well hes a big + kh2fm+ is english voice acting and japanese subs so its still in english but just pay attension when u oick up items and ability's

Soraox

yeah its going to b kinda of hard to know if u have a hi-potions or ether and stuff like that and reading those info bars if u forget what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back