• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix to include "Secret Episode"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I did play it. beat it, both in English and Japanese. So I know who he is.
then you should know he's not terra, he's terra lingering spirit..........

so lingering spirit was still more of a secret boss. (and as to why you think organization 13 data fights are "secret", there as nothing secret about them compared to lingering sentiment, unknown and mysterious figure)

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
then you should know he's not terra, he's terra lingering spirit..........

so lingering spirit was still more of a secret boss. (and as to why you think organization 13 data fights are "secret", there as nothing secret about them compared to lingering sentiment, unknown and mysterious figure)

Yeah, its his spirit and his memories fighting in his place to get his body back. So basically(as basically I mean he isnt fully there) it is him

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yeah, its his spirit and his memories fighting in his place to get his body back. So basically(as basically I mean he isnt fully there) it is him
not really, he confused sora for xehanort. that says sometihng. and not all of them, just some of them.

i'm going to call organization 13 data were hidden bosses, but not secret.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
yup the new secret boss is eraqus in armor :DDDD

6sv0b8.jpg

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
the secret episode is it simialr to the last episode 8 minuts of plot inducing cutsceanes before a mjor battle hopefully, is it open to all chracter

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Anyone think the secret episode may have you play as Terra and may show Terra and MX in their merged heart having a battle and we get to see MX take control of the merged heart? Possibly having Eraqus' heart in Terra give Terra an Eraqus D-Link against MX?

Here's an interesting thought about the Eraqus armor boss? What if when you battle MF in Final Mix, after you beat him he takes off his coat and under the coat he's wearing the Eraqus Armor and then you fight him like that?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Anyone think the secret episode may have you play as Terra and may show Terra and MX in their merged heart having a battle and we get to see MX take control of the merged heart? Possibly having Eraqus' heart in Terra give Terra an Eraqus D-Link against MX?

Here's an interesting thought about the Eraqus armor boss? What if when you battle MF in Final Mix, after you beat him he takes off his coat and under the coat he's wearing the Eraqus Armor and then you fight him like that?

I doubt that Eraqus armor is under the coat. If anything after you beat MF yuo can go back and fight the armored boss or something...but I doubt he just takes off his coat and makes another battle. Or he could just be the main boss of the Secret Episode.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
Its either a Mirage Arena battle (which i doubt seeing as there is an actual cutscene preceding it and an armored Eraqus seems too important to be an arena battle) or it could relate to the secret episode (which is morel likely in my opinion). I actually think it might have to do with the secret episode and is the main boss. I was going to say that perhaps, since it shows Terra in his armor, that for some reason the lingering sentiment is called to LoD to fight Eraqus' lingering sentiment before it goes back to Keyblade Graveyard, but then i realized that by that point LoD would be Castle Oblivion.... I dont know, i cant figure it out.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Why would MF use lightsabers with a cloak but a keyblade with it off. That makes no type of sense whatsoever.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i doubt he's MF< but if you look closely he's about to fight terra in his armor....or you know what i mean.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
except that MF doesnt have a mask on underneath his hood

Good point. Under his hood we see his nose. If MF really was Eraqus in armor, then you wouldn't be able to see his nose.

takethat.gif

Allister Rose

French Lover
hopefully, secret episode gives us some insight on something we missed in BBS....i doubt it's anything kh 3d related.

Zwolf94

I can't see the pic, I click on the link but it says I don't have permission to view it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back