• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final mix+?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i think you should face the music man ... its honestly not gonne be released outside of japan ...but it came out in japan some time in march - which im sure you probly knew

Juicyboix12

Awards
There was a website that said it's going to be released in "01/01/2008". But I'm not so sure if it's a lie or a truth.

neon6

Japan: March 28, 2007.
Anywhere else besides Japan: Unconfirmed. Square has said NOTHING about Final Mix+ being released in the U.S. They have passed up MANY chances to say anything at all. Somehow, a few official sites claim it's coming this Fall.

Bryantjj

Why is everyone so negative? Sure, it may not come out but can't we hope? For all we know they might suddenly announce it at the TGS. Now, I know it's very unlikely but why not have some hope and faith? It wouldn't be the first time SE does something unexpected!

Y

Yannis

Final mix+`s arent published outside of Japan. Developers dont believe that it would be popular enough to publish it worldwide. They would loose money.

FM+ will never be published outside Japan. It is not negative, but very realistic.

Apollo

Silver Member
I really don't care now that I have it! I don't think it ever will!

Apollo

Silver Member
Yes that is what I did eliza just learned to understand japanese! plus I had help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back