• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix's in Japanise stores still?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku0147

Awards
I'm going to Japan in a couple of months, and I was wondering if anyone knew if the Final Mixes are still out in stores. I mean, they re Ultimate Hits, so I figure they might still be around. Thoughts? Yes, I spelled Japanese wrong, I know

Last edited:

Terra118

Well u have to think about a few things first

1. What kind of PS2 do u have? (fat or slim, american or japanese)
2. If u have an american, ur gonna need a swap magic and if u have a slim, u'll need a custom lid top to replace the default one and a swap magic.

So u'll have to buy all that off of a site.

Well u have to think about a few things first

1. What kind of PS2 do u have? (fat or slim, american or japanese)
2. If u have an american, ur gonna need a swap magic and if u have a slim, u'll need a custom lid top to replace the default one and a swap magic.

So u'll have to buy all that off of a site.

And if you buy that you might as well just steal the game from the internets and enjoy Japan while you are there instead of wondering if some game is in stores you may or may not be able to read.

State

Awards
And if you buy that you might as well just steal the game from the internets and enjoy Japan while you are there instead of wondering if some game is in stores you may or may not be able to read.
It's as easy as looking at every store trying to find a shop with lots of displays featuring video game things. You can always look at the box cover of the game and you should see Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas and some other characters. If it's one of 'em used games that don't have box cover, you're a screwed.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I am not to familiar with every single japanese shop so I wouldnt know but I assume they would keep a few in store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back