• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11)

ven doesnt sound that good to me, i found roxas to sound better, he doesnt sound the same
He sounds exactly the same. =/
Maybe with less whiney angst though.

terra has problems with the deepness of his voice being consistent.
Do humans normally have a completely consistent tone/level of voice?

also he sounds too much like sora
I wonder why.

i dont like how when summoning keyblades they dont make noise?
They probably do in the game.

WhinyAcademic

Awards

1. Very sad about Christopher Lee not returning for this. :( :( But the man is getting on in years. Lee is probably the voice actor I miss the most who doesn't return for the games. He's just too awesome. And Nimoy and him in the same game would've been incredible.
2. Mickey sounds a bit iffy, but nothing bad to say.
3. Aqua sounds bland, especially at "You shall pay the price!"
4. Vanitas and Ventus sound just fine, except for how Vanitas is pronounced. :\
5. The dialogue in general sounds awkward. I just don't like how it sounds compared to the Japanese version.
6. Xehanort continues to sound better than from the first 30 second teaser from a while back.
7. Music was waaay too loud. As said, can't hear Riku for nothing.
8. I really prefer the Japanese Jump Festa 2010 version of this trailer. :\

While I am excited about this game and already bought my PSP for it... the voice acting and dialogue is dissapointing me. :\

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

He sounds exactly the same. =/
Maybe with less whiney angst though.

Do humans normally have a completely consistent tone/level of voice?

I wonder why.

They probably do in the game.
i dont think the sound the same but i will save that for when i play the game.

not always consistent but he goes from sounding like a child in LoD to a deep scream...

i know he should sound similiar but it becomes a huge spoiler if people find out about him early.

i know they will in the game but you dont really get the effect unless it is in the trailer....

hahah i just realized the braig calls ven kiddo thus explaining why he calls roxas that.

Viku

Seems that Aqua's VA is very abd when it coems to mroe calm scenes, but actually quite good when it comes to serious talking (The whole Master Aqua scene soudns pretty nice). Al the others voices were cool, thought Ven's VA sound a bit off (weird considering all he gotta do was recreate Roxas' voice...)

But yeah, why did they add that music? The japanese trailer worked pretty good with Hikari and they put it so loud that is hard to ehar some lines...

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

not always consistent but he goes from sounding like a child in LoD to a deep scream...
And when you think about the context of those scenes one happening four years before, and the other happening after a shitton of bad stuff happened the difference makes a lot of sense.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

i dont think the sound the same but i will save that for when i play the game.

A lot of people say that actually. I think it's due to the lack of angst.

So like...that was a flashback. And that scene like...took place 4 years before BBS.

i know he should sound similiar but it becomes a huge spoiler if people find out about him early.

Not really. For the most part, they either already know the truth about him, or they just treat the voice as is; just an awesome voice in an awesome trailer.

i know they will in the game but you dont really get the effect unless it is in the trailer....

Because SE is terrible at editting trailers. They neglected to include sound effects in the E3 trailer as well.

Edit: I'm such a slow poster D:

Last edited:

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

i would rather have a trailer with no music and keyblade summoning sounds and other sound effects then one with blasting music and no sound effects...

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

The voice acting have improved tremendously since the last trailer, so this is a sign of good things. I love Aqua's voice.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

i would rather have a trailer with no music and keyblade summoning sounds and other sound effects then one with blasting music and no sound effects...

Yeah, it's weird. I don't particularly understand why they're doing this. I mean, maybe they wanted to showcase the voices, but it was pretty difficult to hear them (at least for me) in some instances when the music got way too loud.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

The voice acting have improved tremendously since the last trailer, so this is a sign of good things.
I don't really get this sentiment. I mean, it's not like they redid the voice work between trailers... if you thought lines from the last trailer were bad, they'd still be bad in the game, right?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Shit man, I just realized some shit.

Most KH fans are fucking haters dude.

MegaPaopu

Re: Full Length English Trailer (7:11)

Apparently no one remembers "We totally owned you lamers!" :D

Oh man, I remember that now. That was a great line, lmao! Then there was Sora in KHII talking to Ansem/Riku, saying the things he did made Sora "really mad". That was an awkward one for me.

But I agree with most of the people here that the trailer's music was really loud. Maybe they could adjust the music volume and resubmit it? Just a hope.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Shit man, I just realized some shit.

Most KH fans are fcuking haters dude.

I'm NOT a hater.

I LIKE Aqua's VA. Fcuk, I like 'em all! >:) I have no room to complain except for the fact that I have to wait 20 more days, which is a result of my own impatience.

And Zack, when he says "How about one date?", all I think about is the scene in CC where he asks Aerith out. <3 Gotta love Zack Fair.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

YES!!!

1. I love the new gameplay stuff! Pete is now a D-Link, Disney Castle is now a race world!
2. I loved Terra's yell and "You will leave my friends alone!!" line. Sounded great!
3. My doubts on Vanitas are nearly gone. His laugh was pretty good and he doesn't sound much like Sora anymore.
4. I loved that they used Vanitas's battle theme in it. That theme is pure win!
5. The editting is still crap... heck, I could've done a better job editting it, Square Enix -_- But still, they showed more gameplay and voice clips so I shouldn't complain too much.

Now I'm REALLY getting pumped up for this game!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

yall are forgettin braig

That's right. Braig was pretty good. Music was kind of loud for me to hear him but he sounded just like Xigbar so I'd say he's good.

Also, I forgot to mention... NOOO!!! Christopher Lee, what happened to you?!

Another thing I forgot to mention... they animated Yen Sid's face like they animated Kairi's face :D

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Braig was aight I guess. He sounds like Xigbar which is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back