• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

spicklespop

Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11)

I love Braig's voice, it is just as awesome as I expected it to be. I can't wait for the game to come out so I can hear all of his beautiful voice. >:3 And all of his sarcastic comments.

Dr_Mario64

I very much agree that the music is much too loud. I could hardly hear what anyone was saying (except for Zack's unforgettable line of "How about one date?" and Aqua's indecipherable yet equally unforgettable reaction). The voice acting is phenomenal as is par for the course for Kingdom Hearts. I hardly noticed Ansem's voice had changed (of course I couldn't tell because of the 20000 decibel music. I love Xehanort's always-creepy voice. Maybe I need my ears checked but his voice bears a slight resemblance to Yoda's. I'm very pleased with how the plot is looking. I just hope the music isn't this loud in the game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

God, the editing was bad...again! I think I'm gonna apply for the job like I thought. Whoever encodes the trailers doesn't know what they are doing. It made the trailer feel so underwhelming despite nothing being wrong with it. -sigh-

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

I don't really get this sentiment. I mean, it's not like they redid the voice work between trailers... if you thought lines from the last trailer were bad, they'd still be bad in the game, right?

The lines wasn't bad, it was the voice work that were bland and effortless, which is to be expected as SquareEnix have always made shitty english trailers. Days and FFXIII were two examples in which they have a underwhelming English trailer, but I quickly became impressed by the voice work when I get to play the game. So I was just pointing out that the voice work have improved in subsequent english trailers. That is all.

LuxordKing

Aqua - Spotty / Robotic sometimes. Need more Emotion and not so android like. EMOTION "Master Aqua" Terrible line, I dont know what the heck she said to Zack lol. 4.5/5

Ven - Perfect. McCartney nails it again. 5/5

Terra - Sounds a bit to young. His scream at the end was beast. "You were spying on me" also a good line, just thought he should sound a bit darker. beginning line = bad. 3.6/5

MX - Starting to get used to Mr. Froggy, I liked all the lines but some he sounds like he took a cough drop, no consistency in the gargles xD. 3/5

ME - Mark Hamill = BEAST. 5/5

Vanitas - Laugh was amazing in my opinion I loved it. Sounded cynical and masculine, one of my favs. 5/5

Mickey - You're not Wayne but I gotta love you just a bit high pitched. 4.9/5

Ansem - Sad its not Lee but he's kinda growing on me way better then he was in Re: CoM. 4/5

Other Disney Characters (Malificent, Princesses, Witches, etc.) 5/5 AMAZING!!!

Trailer Total 4/5 (MUSIC WAY TO DAMN LOUD)

Last edited:

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

i really dont care that much about recoded i just want BBS, i will buy it but i dont know much about it nor does the game look that impressive...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Aqua - Spotty / Robotic sometimes. Need more Emotion and not so android like. EMOTION "Master Aqua" Terrible line, I dont know what the heck she said to Zack lol. 4.5/5

Ven - Perfect. McCartney nails it again. 5/5

Terra - Sounds a bit to young. His scream at the end was beast. "You were spying on me" also a good line, just thought he should sound a bit darker. beginning line = bad. 3.6/5

MX - Starting to get used to Mr. Froggy, I liked all the lines but some he sounds like he took a cough drop, no consistency in the gargles xD. 3/5

ME - Mark Hamill = BEAST. 5/5

Vanitas - Laugh was amazing in my opinion I loved it. Sounded cynical and masculine, one of my favs. 5/5

Mickey - You're not Wayne but I gotta love you just a bit high pitched.

Ansem - Sad its not Lee but he's kinda growing on me way better then he was in Re: CoM.

MX = Nimoy = Used to be a smoker = 80 year old man

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

this trailer sucked and i think it probably didnt do the game any justice, i'm still just as excited to play the game nonetheless.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

no i dont plan on crying about it although this close to the game release i was hoping for a trailer that would get me more pumped, this was not the case.

Awards

no i dont plan on crying about it although this close to the game release i was hoping for a trailer that would get me more pumped, this was not the case.

There's still the Launch Trailer to look forward to. idk why everyone keeps calling it the "Final Trailer"...

Birnax

The only problem I have with the trailer is how lip-locked the "My friends are my power!" scene looked.

LuxordKing

KK I watched the Auqa and Zack seen about 50 times now and I think she said

"Ohhh... [I mean (OR) You mean] noo." (Did anyone notice that her head gestures looked weird like as if right when she said "no" her head snapped back as if no animation between...I mean its there just look really un-natural.

Also The music during the fighting scenes is EPIC and thankfully that loudness doesn't annoy me because theres no voice acting. However, still our trailers get no Animation sounds like the Keyblades appearing but ehh oh the MUSIC would probably OVER POWER THE ANIMATION NOISES ANYWAY xD.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Everybody in the trailer sounded weird to me. i blame it on bad editing. Also the fact I'm sued to the Japanese voices and hold the JF trailer in high regard, and I think SQEX NA failed with making this trailer as epic as the Japanese one.

I know he is Professor William Bell in Fringe LUV HIM.

Yay! Same. God, I'm sad he is in retirement now. *also excited for new season of Fringe*

teardrop

This was an okay trailer. It was pretty much the Jump Festa trailer with English VAs and some added/subtracted scenes. The music was way too loud and made it hard to hear some things.

The VAs continue to not impress me, most notably Aqua and Terra. Maybe when I actually play the game they'll be better, maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back