• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11)

terra-okay i guess
aqua- at first i didnt like her but she grew on me
ven-amazing of course
vanitas- amazing i love haley joel osment he is my favorite child actor and he sounds great as vantias
MX- i hate it i hate it i hate it.. i liked when billy zane voiced his heartless he was my favorite
and ppl that keep saying the Japanese version was better and blah blah blah... i had absolutely no idea what they were saying so i like the english va's better because at least i know what they are talking about

and sora 22 you are right people are really whiny on here goodness they arent satisfied with anything and if you dont like the VA so much put it on mute and just shut up goodness

And yet here you are, complaining about it. Huh.

Vivi -Rebirth-

While all of you guys complain about the voice acting and quality of the trailer, I would like to point out something more substantive. Did anyone notice the character that resembled MX in a Organization XIII suit at 6:13 in the trailer? Pause the video at that point and you'll see what looks like MX on Destiny Islands grinning from beneath a dark hood. I dunno if that scene was in the Japanese BBS but could someone point that out?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

While all of you guys complain about the voice acting and quality of the trailer, I would like to point out something more substantive. Did anyone notice the character that resembled MX in a Organization XIII suit at 6:13 in the trailer? Pause the video at that point and you'll see what looks like MX on Destiny Islands grinning from beneath a dark hood. I dunno if that scene was in the Japanese BBS but could someone point that out?

The scene is in the japanese game, but elaborating on it any further would be a spoiler, so feel free to speculate.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

i liked most of the voices

i just didnt hear clearly in a lot a parts

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Whoa, I come back from school to find this. What a great day :D

Vanitas' theme is just so out of place. I was totally expecting Simple and Clean, and it just totally threw me off. Interesting Captain Dark D-link though, and the Disney Castle race course is also new, right? And once again, the music is far too loud, and wtf is with the lack of sound effects yet again? SE's skills at editting trailers = fail. It makes me sad I couldn't hear Riku...

Terra: After skimming the previous pages, I guess we were right. Terra did redeem himself in this trailer, even though I always liked his voice. Yeah, his voice did sound younger in that one part, but that was a flashback showing a scene that took place like 4 years ago. Makes sense.
Aqua: Great job Willa ^^
Ven: Jesse just keeps improving.
Vanitas: The laugh is win.
MX: I'm not particularly fond of the rhythm he made when saying "We know so little about the Keyblade War." It sounds so rushed, but other than that, it was great.
ME: Mark Hamill FTW!

That was in one of the first cutscenes of the game. I think the part with MX smiling is new though.

i'm not saying don criticize some things but some people are just taking it to far saying they wish they had the Japanese this and that and saying that they just hate the va period its okay to list the faults of it but some people are taking it to far... kay

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

And yet here you are, complaining about it. Huh.

Yeah but she was giving her opinion and not OMG it's bad it IS SOO BAAD and whatnot, jeez man ;/

Anyways, liking the VA thus far, altough sad that Sir Lee isn't returning. Other VA is good-great, vanitas is ma favorite ;d

Last edited:

invasian94

Terra's voice was pretty bad when he was talking about being a keyblade master and I say they should have went with Simple and Clean in the middle but other than that, it seems great although, I hope only MX calls Vanitas Va-NI-Tas, it just sounds awkward

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

we can here it most of it vanitas theme is soooooo loud drowingin out the va

what wrong with corey he sounds awesome
who was everyone expecting?

αsiя

space coke

we can here it most of it vanitas theme is soooooo loud drowingin out the va

what wrong with corey he sounds awesome
who was everyone expecting?

Christopher Lee, the superior Ansem the Wise, but I'm cool with it too.

Vivi -Rebirth-

Well I've read through the spoilers of the Japanese BBS but I never came across a description of MX in a Organization XIII outfit so I guess I need to go back and find out if I missed something.

Justjack91

Awards

I still prefer the Japanese version of the same trailer. The translation from Japanese by way of English subtitles made more sense and was more enjoyable. This dubbing just seems...so different at times.

I don't know. I still got chills at the end, but parts of this trailer just bothered me, mostly because of the translation.

I'd rather get a Japanese dubbing of the game with English subtitles, but what can you do, right?

micbeasty

so if pete is a dlink for terra i'm guessing another for terra will definetly be hades and captain hook

MasterZeR0

Wow at the many Hate-Pies being baked in here. There's never pleasing you all. Go to a KH Hate-Club and post your gripings there.

I personally loved this trailer. The ONLY downside was the poor way it was put together, and the music being way too loud. I personally think the voices were great, and I'm sure I'm going to love them more when I play the game. The cast is great, you all are just unpleasable.

sdr08

nice trailer, defentely a great addition to series, i was a bit iffy having 3 new main characters. now i cant help it but to wonder what is going to happen to them in future games and the end of the saga.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

I think we all got our hopes up and were ultimately shot outta the sky. Its not terrible but the voice casting was sooo... mediocre for the core characters (except Jesse of course, never disappoints. and hamill well...he's good at what he does.) All in all this was just so bleh to me. I'm pretty much only looking forward to the gameplay rather than the voices of the characters. Bring on Re:Coded.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Aqua should try and seem more uninterested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back