• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11)

Can I go in a thread without being spoilers damn you newbies!!! Always with opening your fucking mouths

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

This should be fun...time for my review (haha) 20 things I'm going to say about the trailer.

1.Van-EE-dis (wow, i was expecting Va-NEE-toss), his laughter sounded pretty well done. and his voice sounded a little less like Sora when talking to Ven, and his laughter didn't really sound like Sora that much.

2.Pete is a D-Link now....I find that cool.

3.I'm not that enthused over Corey Burton being AtW. But his narration sounded cool IMO.

4.Too loud of music, I could barely make out what Riku said, or what anyone said.

5.By the way, what music bit was that again....I know what is, I just can't remember the name of it?

6.The beginning of Terra's speech about "Dreaming of becoming a master" while waving around the wooden Keyblade.....sounded even worse than his speech about having strength of heart to Cinderella.

7.My new favorite line done by Terra's VA....."Leave my friends alone", and then his scream type rawr.....his voice then and there sounded perfect IMO. Along with, "What did I do, what did you do?" I still love that line.

8.Hades sounded a little off to me.

9. Mickey, very good...can barely notice a difference.

10. For some reason, the Fairy Godmother sounded a tad odd IMO.

11. Zack was good, but Aqua's response.....not the best.

12. Sky Climber? I don't remember that being an original one....which one was changed to Sky Climber?

13. "See more worlds".....that made me crack up for some reason, the way he said it makes me laugh.

14. Yen Sid sounded.....different?

15. Dilan and Aeleus...when they were yelling at Ven, it didn't quite sound like him.

16. Isa doesn't sound like Saix in KH2. I'm not mad with that, I think it's great that he sounds younger.

17. Ven saying Aqua.....sounded a little weird...IMO.

18. This is looking better and better with each and every trailer. The VA's are more than touched up on since the E3 trailer.

19. I'm a little disappointed that it was the same fight scene against the Secret Boss.

20. No more "Everything is born from sleep...yes even you", that sucks. Instead it's "So many are still waiting for their new beginning, there Birth By Sleep. Even me, and even you". The way that's worded, sounds like someone had a bet they could use the title of the game in some form of dialouge...and it looks like they won.

And th-th-th-th-th-that's all folks (Porky Pig reference...I know it's Disney)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Re: Full Length English Trailer (7:11)

your right about xion but it hasnt been confirmed for kairi lets hope either hayden returns or they get someone better since its kh2 kairi
Fail, but no. She is playing both. Canon-ly they have the exact same voice, so, it would make no sense for them to split it up now.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

I actually really liked all of the voices this time around, guess they've grown on me.

Master Xehanort is starting to remind me of Moundshroud from the Halloween Tree, which I used to watch a lot as a kid (both of them are played by Nimoy).

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

so if pete is a dlink for terra i'm guessing another for terra will definetly be hades and captain hook

That was Aqua using the Pete D-Link in the trailer...just to let you know, but I'm sure they all will get him.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

20. No more "Everything is born from sleep...yes even you", that sucks. Instead it's "So many are still waiting for their new beginning, there Birth By Sleep. Even me, and even you". The way that's worded, sounds like someone had a bet they could use the title of the game in some form of dialouge...and it looks like they won.
Well, in the original Japanese they used the title "Birth By Sleep", it's just that when you translate it into English, it has to be put into past tense, hence becoming "born from sleep". It seems the English localizers wanted the scene to have the same titledrop as the Japanese.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Vanitas continues to please.
Depressed about no Christopher Lee. I'll get over it.
Pete D-Link is nice.

Also,

THIS IS NOT THE SPOILER SECTION.
You can't freely talk about Birth by Sleep spoilers in this thread.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

Wow at the many Hate-Pies being baked in here. There's never pleasing you all. Go to a KH Hate-Club and post your gripings there.

I personally loved this trailer. The ONLY downside was the poor way it was put together, and the music being way too loud. I personally think the voices were great, and I'm sure I'm going to love them more when I play the game. The cast is great, you all are just unpleasable.
"Because I like it, that must mean all opinions that differ from mine come from completely unpleasable fans who should go vent somewhere else."

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

5.By the way, what music bit was that again....I know what is, I just can't remember the name of it?

Ven's theme --> Vanitas' theme --> Fate of the Unknown

12. Sky Climber? I don't remember that being an original one....which one was changed to Sky Climber?

Air Rider.

MasterZeR0

"Because I like it, that must mean all opinions that differ from mine come from completely unpleasable fans who should go vent somewhere else."

Just because I voice my opinion doesn't mean you can tell me "you're opinion is biased against the entire KHI community", like you always do >_> It's unbecoming, rude, and I don't find you funny, interesting, most of the time you go off on people who asked simple questions. So, if you don't mind, please get off my back. Thank you

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

The editing was kind of awkward. Vanitas' theme didn't flow into the next song very well. I could'nt hear what was being said half the time.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

Just because I voice my opinion doesn't mean you can tell me "you're opinion is biased against the entire KHI community", like you always do >_> It's unbecoming, rude, and I don't find you funny, interesting, most of the time you go off on people who asked simple questions. So, if you don't mind, please get off my back. Thank you
That's so peculiar, because I find you hilarious <3

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards

oh mah gawd :')

im filled with different emotions as im watching this,finally the next big installment is coming!

i feel proud for not spoiling this game(well other than some people spoiling some bits for me :( )

MasterZeR0

The editing was kind of awkward. Vanitas' theme didn't flow into the next song very well. I could'nt hear what was being said half the time.

I agree, the whole format of the trailer was choppy and weird. Especially the music.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

I agree, the whole format of the trailer was choppy and weird. Especially the music.
That's usually how KH trailers are though, especially the longer ones.
Most of the English trailers are just clones of the Japanese ones anyway.

MasterZeR0

That's usually how KH trailers are though, especially the longer ones.
Most of the English trailers are just clones of the Japanese ones anyway.

Yes, I agree. Although they could've at least quieted the music down. That is just outrageous. DX

But anywho i LOVED the trailer its my favorite out of all the others i've seen and it gave me chills cant wait until sep.7

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

Yes, I agree. Although they could've at least quieted the music down. That is just outrageous. DX
Until the last song or so, I actually didn't think the music was all too loud, personally.

MasterZeR0

Until the last song or so, I actually didn't think the music was all too loud, personally.

I just couldn't hear what Master Eraqus was saying all too well. Or Riku, now that I think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back