• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11)

I didn't expect much. But there have been some improvements.

Terra: He sounds great. Especially in the flashback scene. He sounds very enthusiastic and young. As he should. Since it IS a flashback scene. The scream was absolutely epic.
Aqua: Better than I've heard before. She sounds better this is actually the best trailer with her in it. Ugh, you KH fans just like to complain. She isn't terrible or bad even. Just average :/ KH didn't have the best dubbing anyway so this isn't much of a step down.
Ventus:Sounds like Roxas. Nothing else I can really say.
MX: Still sounds kind of gross but i'm getting used to him now.
ME: Fucking Mark Hammil man. I can't say anything else.
Mickey: He is doing Wayne Alwine's voice justice.
Vanitas: His VA delivers.
Others: Alright, I guess. Zack sounds like Zack and that is always great.

Yall are some haters. The VA cast in this game is average, just like it has been in every single other KH game. Except KH1 maybe.

I'm satisfied.

Romi

Well here's the good and the bad

1) Terra- He was actually better in this, the scream was good but the emotion kind of needs to be amped up 3.5/5
2) Ansem- He's good, but I think Christopher Lee was better 4/5
3) Ventus- Yes! Yes! Yes! 5/5
4) Braig - I like it. Return of the surfer dude! lol 5/5
5) MX - Voice does not suit him at all! And sometimes I don't think he sounds evil...0/5
6) ME- It's not bad, but not really that good. He sounds like one of those people that narrate for TV shows, but I guess it suits him 3/5
7) Aqua - Ugh, she sounds like an android/robot/40 year-old lady. I was hoping for an English VA that sounded similar to her Japanese VA, or at least someone that sounded feminine with emotion 1/5
8) Vanitas - Love it! Haley Joel Osment did an excellent job! ^^ 5/5

Overall, not bad. Looking forward to the new secret boss :D.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Just because I voice my opinion doesn't mean you can tell me "you're opinion is biased against the entire KHI community", like you always do >_> It's unbecoming, rude, and I don't find you funny, interesting, most of the time you go off on people who asked simple questions. So, if you don't mind, please get off my back. Thank you

DAMN! sorry i like instigating lol

edit: the editting of this vid was poor and i was kinda upset that simple and clean wasnt included :/

daxter fan

For me Aqua sounds natural and very human, unlike the others who sound like they´re just another kids voice actors for another anime or game. She sounds real, and flows with her lines. but that´s just me, maybe because she sounds like my ex.
and god people, stop with the freaking spoilers, I just don´t care you spoiled it for yourself, stop shouting who´s vanitas voice actor, or whatever. It just ruined it for me. ffs.

Omegataco

Awards
Re: I found the gamescom trailer!

Van-EE-tis?

lolwut

Regardless HOFJDPIGNTPKR:

I guess the rest of us were pronouncing it Van-eh-tus

Van-ee-tis sounds a lot cooler actually.

Have to say, Nimoys voice kicks ass when they actually let him say a full line without any gay transitions in the trailer. Rick Gomez IS voicing Zack, glad to hear that as I thought he sounded totally different listening to his battle cries in one of the English Terra gameplay vids.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Actually a handful were already pronouncing it va-KNEE-tus but when I heard MX say it i lol'd :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: I found the gamescom trailer!

I guess the rest of us were pronouncing it Van-eh-tus

Van-ee-tis sounds a lot cooler actually.

Lol, I was already pronouncing it like that :3

Have to say, Nimoys voice kicks ass when they actually let him say a full line without any gay transitions in the trailer. Rick Gomez IS voicing Zack, glad to hear that as I thought he sounded totally different listening to his battle cries in one of the English Terra gameplay vids.

There's...actually a reason for him sounding different in that battle...

Omegataco

Awards
Re: Full Length English Trailer (7:11)

great find but... Vanitas laughter sucked and I'm verry dissepointed with almost everything
"my name is master Aqua... um... and... uh... could you plz return my friends heart?" seriously that sucked
Xeheanort is to calm and Vanitas laughter sucked, his voice wasn't as dark when he stand in the room and talk (that sucked)
what about one date? - that's just so terrible I can't stop laughing

I haven't been so dissepointed in a trailer ever, and to think that it's KH. what have they done? I want the japanese back now

Do you cry yourself to sleep at night?

KH1 and 2 were no different with lines such as those.

Radar

Bronze Member

I remember the day I watched that trailer in japanese, and now it's in English, how crazy. They both are so great in so many ways.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

The only decent performances were by Ansem, Ven and the Disney characters.
Haha, holy shit. It's almost hilarious.

Still, always nice to see people here desperately trying to convince themselves of the opposite. :D

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Fail, but no. She is playing both. Canon-ly they have the exact same voice, so, it would make no sense for them to split it up now.

wait whats fail and i guess your right if hayden doesnt return it'l be alison but lets not leave out the possibility of hayden returning its happened before so i dont see why not

Radar

Bronze Member

Trying to convince themselves with the opposite? What does that mean?

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Fail, but no. She is playing both. Canon-ly they have the exact same voice, so, it would make no sense for them to split it up now.
wait whats fail and i guess your right if hayden doesnt return it'l be alison but lets not leave out the possibility of hayden returning its happened before so dont see why not

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com

Kinda disappointed, but i guess i was expecting too much from it. Aqua's voice needs more emotion, and MX's voice seemed a bit off to me. But other than that i have no complaints, since i've been waiting for five years now. Not like we can do anything about it.

Half glad i got a Japanese copy *3* (even though I have no idea what they're saying.)

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

ven doesnt sound that good to me, i found roxas to sound better, he doesnt sound the same, aqua is often flat, and terra has problems with the deepness of his voice being consistent. MX i just have never really liked. Vanitas laugh is cool, not as cool as jap but hey. also he sounds too much like sora Eraqus is great. the music is WAY too loud. i dont like how when summoning keyblades they dont make noise? aqua seems soft, when she should seem like a tough girl. I liked all of the disney voices, even mickey. I'm not sure about DiZ, its not bad. All in all i'm not too happy with the trailer but for all i know it could be awesome and i am falsely accusing it of things, i'll wait till the game comes out to reserve my final judgements.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

I guess it means that the voices are bad but we can't accept that they are? IDK...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

He's basically saying how all the voices except for the ones he mentioned are terrible.

I'm not desperate. I actually like their voices D:

Kinda disappointed, but i guess i was expecting too much from it. Aqua's voice needs more emotion, and MX's voice seemed a bit off to me. But other than that i have no complaints, since i've been waiting for five years now. Not like we can do anything about it.

Half glad i got a Japanese copy *3* (even though I have no idea what they're saying.)

It's really only been 4 years, though I guess you can say 5 since KH2 was released in Japan in December 2005 iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back