• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final world cinematic translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So Riku is a Dream Eater...? Specifically a Spirit? I mean, that finally explains the symbol on his back, but I am not quite getting why that is?

sub6snoopy

Yeah, I agree. I am slightly puzzled. Was it to protect Sora? But How do you turn someone into a Dream Eater? And Who turned him into a DE in the first place?

sub6snoopy

Uh, yeah. I wanted to apologize for the double post up there. My internet is being crappy right now and I accidentally hit the post button twice. Sorry, can an Admin help me out and delete one of them?

Straythe

Krexia = Awesomeness

Riku: For some reason, when I confront you I remember a secret promise - a faint memory from when I was young. When I started dreaming of journeying to the outside world... that man...

Terra ???

krexia

Translator
Awards
Okay, Riku's scenes 5-9 are up. I've never been great at keeping track of which Keyblade is which, so I included a picture of the one Young Xehanort summons in case anyone can identify it. It has a glowy blue shaft, if that helps. (Also, it only looks semi-transparent in the photo because you only see it up close for a split second while he's summoning it.)

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
It's called No-Name. You get it for beating him in BBS/ BBSFM.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Reading the translated scenes for Riku's scenes in TWTNW so far is just so freaking epic. ;3; Dude has come a long ways since the first game, but we all already knew that for a long time, didn't we? Still, those lines to Ansem really sold me on Riku deserving the rank of Master. Not only did he approach the exam itself seriously, but he used it as a means of self-exploration and grew further because of it.

Seriously, Master Riku has to be my favorite character in this series at this point~ <3

sub6snoopy

Master Riku, I like the sound of that. SO many plot twists, I can almost not keep up. Is there more for Riku or is that it?

Straythe

Riku DID mention Terra right ? He's the man he made a promise to in his youth, isn't he ? He said he remembers Terra when he confronts Ansem.

Straythe

Waaah awesome Krexiaaaa !

So, who would you think MX is referring to ?

Sora, Terra and Ven through Sora ?
MX says the light is lacking 3 people out of the ones Mickey named ( which means no Roxas and no Eraqus ).

So it can't be Terra only...

Can't wait for the Diz part.

Light

faster than
Awards
@_@
So, Ventus is the only reason Sora can use the Keyblade; which makes sense, since Sora himself never had the ceremony.
But, damn... will this mean when Ventus is no longer in Sora, Sora will lose the Keyblade?
And what happens to that Keyblade then? It was meant for Riku, but Riku was another now. It wouldn't go to him since it's not his.
Will Sora's Keyblade become lifeless, like the one's in the Keyblade graveyard?

So, YMX is actually YMX, then?
Come from the past, decades before BBS, from that scene at the beginning of BBS.
And after 3D, he just returns to his time, allowing time to flow normally? But, if he has to return, why wouldn't Xemnas and ASOD have to return to their times too-!!!!!
I just came to an interesting revelation.
Maybe, Xemnas has been, somehow, using the CoR to travel back and forth in time? :O

I'd say that Sora will have made a new one. Considering Mickey states that the 6 known wielders are Sora, Riku, Himself, Terra, Aqua, Ven. and then considering the end Lea. Guess this means that Kairi ain't a wielder.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
AWWWW riku remember terra, he even remembers his line "Protect the things that matter" which i actully was were his words first lol
i love that this comes full circle, terra made the right moove in choosing riku i hope they can meet soon

Sceryth

I'd say that Sora will have made a new one. Considering Mickey states that the 6 known wielders are Sora, Riku, Himself, Terra, Aqua, Ven. and then considering the end Lea. Guess this means that Kairi ain't a wielder.

Actually according to the secret ending (which I stumbled across on accident) it shows Mickey and Yen Sid talking in Yen Sid's tower. Mickey says that they're still missing 1 protector. Riku comes in and says, "I got the guest", looks back and Kairi enters in through the door.
I'll dig a link up. Here it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back