• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final World with Sora.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannydecay

Okay, I'm coming here because I am literally confused, up to this point I haven't had much trouble following the story of DDD, but after YX met with Sora and showed him the whole time travel thing I'm beginning to think I missed something.

I'm not too far into the world and I don't want to be spoiled on the upcoming events, but could someone tell me if Sora appearing in his KH2 outfit and then changing into his KH3D outfit after meeting Roxas will be explained? Maybe the whole time travel thing just threw me out of the loop, but I find myself saying "wtf is going on" while playing.

Also, I have another question. This is just more out of my paranoia that my cartridge is messed up, but when Axel meets Yen Sid is the first thing he says to YS supposed to be muted? That's also confusing me.

Sorry, for the probably really wordy post, I just have no idea what's going on right now hahaha.

Thanks in advance for your time and help.:wink:

Key Wielder

Awards
Re: The World That Never Was with Sora.

Yes, that part is supposed to be muted. You'll find out what they were saying at the end of the game. I was worried about the same thing when I first saw it.

Sora is just dreaming at that point when he appears in his KH2 attire, so it isn't a time traveling thing. :)

Original Sin

Re: The World That Never Was with Sora.

The meeting with Roxas takes place inside of Sora's heart. That's Sora's true form. That's why he appears older and in his normal clothes.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Sora changing between his 3D and KH2 outfits, is to represent that Sora is starting to confuse Dream with Reality.

I believe Sora asks later if that was a dream? I don't quite remember though, but anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back