• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

finally BBS is old news

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
so this is where it pretty much ends for the BBS hype.

is anyone gunna stay off of the forums when the games come out?

Last edited:

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
i'm actually more hyped for it now since it's just one more month untill its finally released after 5 years of waiting for it.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This is when we start partying silly!

ipm994.gif

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
so this is where it pretty much ends for the BBS hype.

is anyone gunna stay off of the forums when the games come out?

You mean how we have a BBS section now? Because the hypes only going to increase as we get closer to the release date.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not gonna stay off the forums when the games come out. That is stupid. You're supposed to come here and discuss stuff. Like how epic Nimoy is (so I'm the only one who will be doing that) and why you can't defeat the secret boss.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I'm not gonna stay off the forums when the games come out. That is stupid. You're supposed to come here and discuss stuff. Like how epic Nimoy is (so I'm the only one who will be doing that) and why you can't defeat the secret boss.
I wonder how hard the new secret boss is, from the trailer it looks really hard.

Awards
i mean for all the new info and stuff :p

How do u know? We still have the launch trailer that could contain new info, Nomura might do more interviews, and the official site could reveal more. S-E is very good at surprising fans when they expect no surprise (Pete as a D-Link for example)

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
me too

i dont want anybody to tel me who the new boss is

I know right? I got spoiled with Eraqus, and Vanitas's Face. And this was after I spoiled myself in January and forgot pretty much everything! :/

Oh and I don't think BbS will be old news until Re:coded has been out for a few months or so.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I know right? I got spoiled with Eraqus, and Vanitas's Face. And this was after I spoiled myself in January and forgot pretty much everything! :/

Oh and I don't think BbS will be old news until Re:coded has been out for a few months or so.

It'll be old news once we don't have to use spoiler tags for it >.>

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It'll be old news once we don't have to use spoiler tags for it >.>

That will be like the first week or so. We have the people who don't sleep who will play, so we'll know everything by then. Then a month later after most people have played, BBS will be old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back