• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

finally BBS is old news

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Old news? BBS ain't gonna be old news until atleast a month prior to its release. We still have 3 more trailers to look forward to as well as the game coming out. Once the game is released we'll all share our thoughts on the story, characters, voices, gameplay, new gameplay stuff we'll be getting, getting everyone's PSN IDs to play Ad Hoc Party and so on. I'd hardly call BBS "old news" especially when it's not even released.

BrightEyes

<.< i still get on when it comes out. i don't come here just for BBS, and if there's stuff to discuss, i'll want to talk too.
i don't really remember if i talked on the forums when CoM and kh2 came out, so i can't refer to past experiences, but either way, i wouldn't let myself become so sucked into the game that i didn't do what i normally do.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Everyone will still be on.
We'll mostly be talking about Re:coded, KH3D, the mystery title, and KH3 and the other sections will still be being used.
And spoiler tag use wont be necessary after a couple weeks.
and the spoiler section will eventually be gone.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'm not gonna stay off the forums when the games come out. That is stupid. You're supposed to come here and discuss stuff. Like how epic Nimoy is (so I'm the only one who will be doing that) and why you can't defeat the secret boss.

That's a hard one...when KH2 first came out, the forums were swamped the night before and during the time it was released, everyone was discussing this and that. Unfortunately, so many people hop on here and intentionally/unintentionally spoil people who don't want to be, so IDK...I'll be on the night before and maybe I'll visit the day of release with a quick "just got my copy" post. But other than that, I might be AWOL until I've beaten at least one scenario so that I'll know most of the story by the time I come on.

when bbs comes out on september 7th could we say something like Vanitas looks like sora
without spoiler tags the day it gets released?

Nope. This is what I'm talking about. =/

Allister Rose

French Lover
That will be like the first week or so. We have the people who don't sleep who will play, so we'll know everything by then. Then a month later after most people have played, BBS will be old.
kh days lasted for quite a while with the spoiler tags. it will probably last for about 4months more or less.

either way, i doubt BBS will be old.

Sempied

BHK= Black hooded killer

some people call the new secret boss that
Yeah thats what the acronym is for. If people can't figure it (Despite it being BBS highest subect next to graphics/gameplay, and the VA's out they can just ask.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i will stay, though i already spoiled myself, i will probably discuss other subjects, its just a matter of which section you go to.

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I'm probably gonna avoid the Series Discussion sections all together until I finish the game on Proud. Once I start Critical, I will return >:D

acan444

I'm not gonna stay off the forums when the games come out. That is stupid. You're supposed to come here and discuss stuff. Like how epic Nimoy is (so I'm the only one who will be doing that) and why you can't defeat the secret boss.

I am with you on the epicness of Nimoy.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
αsiя;5229424 said:
I'm more hyped for KH4.

lol asir KH3 hasn't even come out yet, or been shown

But seriously Sora people are going to get more hyper when we get closer to the release date.

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
I'll be playing BbS like 24/7, but I'll still visit here... when I'm stuck on a boss and have nothing better to do, lol. But the hypw will still go WAY up until the game is released :3

I have a bad feeling someone is going to post a thread of spoilers the night before the game is released.

Ooh! That's a good idea! *looks up BbS spoilers*
lol jk.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I have a bad feeling someone is going to post a thread of spoilers the night before the game is released.

That sounds like the best idea!
I'm going to prepare a word doc that tells the story!
With Pictures!
Then post it on the 6th!
With misleading title!
Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back