• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FINALLY finished the Limited Time Challenge in UX!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
I’m so glad they halved the goals! I was just gonna give up and wait till the DLC became purchasable. Fishin’ Frenzy and The Musical Farmer are the absolute WORST!!! I’m not looking forward to playing them again in KH3 lol

When is the product code redeemable? On release day?

okhi12

Awards
I don't think the classic kingdom minigames deserve all the hate they've got. They were not that bad, I finished them all in two days after they first became available in september. Less than 6 hours. Not even the worst KH minigames, for me that title goes to certain command boards and fruitball from BBS. At first when I looked at the required scores of the classic kingdom I thought that I had to achieve them in one go without dying, but after realising that the scores are cumulative it was easy.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I’m so glad they halved the goals! I was just gonna give up and wait till the DLC became purchasable. Fishin’ Frenzy and The Musical Farmer are the absolute WORST!!! I’m not looking forward to playing them again in KH3 lol

When is the product code redeemable? On release day?

Yep, on release day.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm happy they halved the goals for people who were having a hard time but I'm super bitter as well because I beat them at the original requirement, lol. GIMME JEWELS OR SOMETHING SENA.

okhi12

Awards
I'm happy they halved the goals for people who were having a hard time but I'm super bitter as well because I beat them at the original requirement, lol. GIMME JEWELS OR SOMETHING SENA.
I support this, lol. Or give me two Starlight keys to dual wield them.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
GIVE ME BACK THE TIME I'VE WASTED, SENA! GIVE IT BACK! ;A;

Awards
I don't think the classic kingdom minigames deserve all the hate they've got. They were not that bad, I finished them all in two days after they first became available in september. Less than 6 hours. Not even the worst KH minigames, for me that title goes to certain command boards and fruitball from BBS. At first when I looked at the required scores of the classic kingdom I thought that I had to achieve them in one go without dying, but after realising that the scores are cumulative it was easy.

I didn’t hate the games at all. Except Musical Farmer. I like to play them, except I didn’t like spending so much time on them even if it was cumulative. I get impatient really easily lol

And yes, I agree that Fruitball was horrible.

dianted

Awards
Totally didn't realize it was cumulative until I saw this thread; I just thought I really, really sucked at all of the games.

After finding that out, I spent a couple-ish hours getting the 97% progress I hadn't done and got the code.

I'm tempted now to get the deluxe edition and hope they release the midnight blue keyblade for some sort of currency or reward later on just so I can have "everything."

Tempo

Awards
man i really dont get what everyone's complaining about, i didnt think it was THAT bad. i got the whole thing done like, the very night that update originally dropped in global. only took a couple hours of dissociating (and sore thumbs) controls are absolute GARBAGE but that's to be expected from a mobile game. my favourite is musical farmer, i actually don't mind going back and replaying that one occasionally just for fun. giantland is definitely the easiest, it's just the same thing over and over and over with no real increase in difficulty at all, just tedious. i think the one i hated most was karnival kid. i kept messing up the orders and and the triangular button layout was awful, i kept missing the buttons. but i believe all of these will definitely be more manageable and more FUN on a physical controller.

Back