• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finally got a digital piano

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
As you can tell from the title i finally got a new digital piano (its been a few years since i have had one.)
Here are some video i have recently recorded using it. they are pretty short but they were more of a test than anything else.

[video=youtube;5rm1ylTnGqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rm1ylTnGqY[/video]

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Wow ROXAS_32 that was actually really good. You've played very cleanly and the recording is pretty high quality too. Congrats on getting the digital piano!

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Wow ROXAS_32 that was actually really good. You've played very cleanly and the recording is pretty high quality too. Congrats on getting the digital piano!

Thanks for the feedback.
I was so stoked to finally get one.
It was so hard to sync the video and audio in windows live movie maker. I hate how Sony Vegas doesn't Recognize .mov file format that my Nikon shoots out.

Eioha

Very nice! I'm surprised the recording of the music is so clean? or does it somehow goes directly into the record by a plug or something? Nice nonetheless, you got some talent there! I can't really make any critic on it though, since I don't really have any expertise in music, but it sounded very good in my opinion :)

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Very nice! I'm surprised the recording of the music is so clean? or does it somehow goes directly into the record by a plug or something? Nice nonetheless, you got some talent there! I can't really make any critic on it though, since I don't really have any expertise in music, but it sounded very good in my opinion :)
It actually has a feature records straight to a Flash drive (or an External hard drive if you wish to use one of those) in either Wav. or MIDI format. I did that and just synced it in WLMM. Thank brah any feedback is good feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back