• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finally got the Platinum Trophy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
It only took FOREVER. Grinding all the stupid Command Board minigames, all the racetracks and Mirage Arena crap. For all. Three. Characters. But with the epic third and final defeat of Unknown as Aqua, I finally got everything. Now I just need to play through DDD in the next week before 3 comes out. Doubt I'll get that platinum too, but I might as well give it a shot.

I will admit, I did use the strike raid cheese against Vanitas' Remnant, and I wish to voice that Ice Cream Beat was not the worst minigame. In my opinion Command Board was along with Fruitball. Thank goodness I'm done with all that.

okhi12

Awards
Fruitball still haunts me in my nightmares, lol. BBS platinum was not difficult but tedious. And I have to admit I was able to beat Vanitas remnant thanks to a cheap but well known tactic, spamming strike raid through a particular stone formation.

Rexy

Bronze Member
The only kh game i have never completed 100% was Re:Chain of Memories, wtill trying to get the platinum on that game, but it's really tideous -.-

S.Gill17

Can anyone in the UK help me with Ice Cream Beat? I’ve been trapped on this mini game for the trophy for a month now. If someone can do TVA’s Ice Cream Beat in the UK I’ll pay for a £20 PSN card for them!

Back