• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finally..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xHiddenMemories

I'm in computer class right now in school and just a few minutes ago my friend called me over to his computer...He had the Game Stop and EBgames website up...and they FINALLY had Kingdom Hearts BBS on their websites..But what surprised me was that when I looked at the relase date it said 12/31/2010 I think..I was a bit dissapointed because I read on the Square Enix site BBS was coming out this summer...why is the date now set to December.. =(
Altough that got me a bit sad I'm happy now though because I now know I can reserve BBS today after I get home from school xD
Gawd damn I'm so excited!!!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's a placeholder date. xD; It will come out this summer, but game stores don't have a release date yet, so... placeholder for now! When Square says when BBS is coming out, that'll change. :] It's definitely NOT coming out in December, though.

xHiddenMemories

Oh my dear gosh okay! xD
I just freaked out when I saw that and I was "NOO!! not December!!! That can't beee! They Lie!! " O.O
But yes...that kinda was my reaction when I saw that...I'm glad to know now its not coming out December..But oops...I hope they come out with a release date soon.. D:
But I will most definatly reserve it today
Damn..Square Enixxx give us a release date >w< *spazzes from excitement*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back