• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

finding nemo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora is the best

Do you think there is going to be another under water world like the little mermaid world, perhaps finding nemo.

H

heartwarrior

god i hate underwater worlds sooo annoying and boring plz dont remind me of atlantica...

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i hated Atlanica, i wouldnt want a clone of the same old stuff again! NEVER! no offence though...

chris2k

now i dont think there would be a finding nemo worl for one simple reason there is no enemy to kill all other disney stuff in there by that i mean the world all had a evil person (the final boss) nemo doesnt have one

jackthemonkey

i agree with the majority here, i dont think id be able to stand another underwater level like atlantica.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
actually u can beat that big shark or something. but yeah dont get ur hopes up. i didnt really care for the underwater worlds but if they have one then i dont care i will still like it im sure maybe Nomura is listening to us and will decide to not put a water world in KH2 or will make it less of a hassle and make it fun. lol

sora is the best

ya if he made a under water world again he should make it not so much of a hassle to move and everything else and just make it more interesting.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah the no abilities thing sucked as well as moving up and down i hated that. lol. if they make that better than i wont mind at all really.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Doubtful, completely. I mean, if there would be a Finding Nemo world, then...

Number one: It would be stupid, exactly like Atlantica. No offense to Finding Nemo, though, cause its a really good movie! :D

Number Two: Where's the storyline? I mean, really...

Number Three: Is Sora gonna be a clownfish or something? Cause if he was a fishie like he was in Atlantica, he'd keep on scaring Nemo or Marlin or whoever away...!

But that's just my point... *puts hands behind head*

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
haha well i dont know what it is but neverland (using the same controles for up/down movement like atlantica) was so funto play but atlantica... bleh

Ultima Keybearer

Okay for the no boss thing thay could just make up a last boss like in Alice in Wonderland world and for the no abilities how about the new triangle thing! Oh and on a personel the only thing i didn't like about Atlantaica was the get on the dolphin thing and the first boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back