• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

finding nemo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose of Irony

Finding Nemo-property of Pixar

Atlantica- sucked and should (but doesn't) play host to a princess of heart

KILL ALL UNDERWATER WORLDS!!!!!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You don't have to have a DV (Disney Villain) you can have a org.member, heartless, dusk ext.

Oh and yes, Finding Nemo is DISNEY AND PIXAR. Like TNBC, which was TIM BURTON AND DISNEY...

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
finding nemo=pixar! it's impossible to have finding nemo its a property of pixar! there will be absolutly no pixar worlds in the game! its to hard running 3 companies at once!

Lil_RiKu

sora is the best said:
but if they are going to have a world like lilo and stich why wouldnt they have finding nemo world.
lilo and stich isnt in it if it is it is like winne the pooh but this time you jump into a fish bowl plus lilo and stich isnt comfirmed anyways finding nemo probly wont happen because there is no action in it.

Marluxia Diablos

Lilo and stich has NOT been confirmed. The only reason there is a rumor is because someone found a cast list on some site (can't remember its name). That site is very unreliable and any thought of Lilo and Stich being in KH2 is pure speculation.

[However]
What has been confirmed is that all of the old worlds will be returning, along with a few new ones. So that means, yes atlantica will probably be returning. This does NOT, however, mean that it will be like last time. None of the old layouts from the first game will be used. It is completely redone. That also might mean that the swimming/flying system is better as well. (i.e. combos, special attacks, It would be cool to see Sora flying aroundin brave mode ^.^) My point being that Atlantica will probably not suck as much as it did last time. However, if you truly hated the idea of that world, nothing I do or say is going to stop you from hating it.

Reverse Dragon

Why does EVERYONE HATE atlantica...other than the no good special abilities Its was pretty fun...

Non-Existant One

sora is the best said:
actually lilo and stich has been confirmed go pick up issuse 194 egm magazene and read it.

Does the EGM have pictures of it, or possibly any word from Square or Nomura. If not then, don't take it to be solid fact. For all we know they might of been miss informed or made a huge misstake just like the OPM with there artical about Rikku fromFFX and FFX-2. It is also a possibility that you might have miss read what was written. Regardless of the reason you shouldn't jump to conclusions.

sora is the best

Nomura said himself in it there are going to be those worlds lilo and stich the lion king world and even steam boat willie world and egm hasnt let me down in the past so its probable true.

Non-Existant One

I posted this in another thread. Now I'm posting it here aswell.
http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/showthread.php?t=21773&page=3

I'm guessing this is the magazine you were refering to when you heard this info was supposedly confirmed.
http://sd.cubicnetwork.net/images/EGM.jpg (Image provided by Sora's Domain.)
There are however a few things I would like to point out.
The only thing quoted after Nomura is when it says "To me, Kingdom Hearts2 is like a monster-but in a good way," "The game is just so huge." "more than just a means of transportation...it's equivalent to being on a ride at a Disney amusement park." That confirms nothing of what many are trying to say; And when the artical states that the setting on the story takes place one year after CoM this is somewhat wrong. The following Q & A comes from the KHCoM Ultimania guide book interview.
Q: At the end of the previous installment, KH, there was a secret movie that was to bring light on what the sequels could be like. When you made those sequences, did you already have in mind what CoM and KHII would be like?

A: In a kind of vague way yes. The most precise visions I hade were those of KHII as I already had decided that it would take place a year after KH, that the atmosphere would be different in some ways. If I was to create a KHII I wanted it to begin in the most intriguing way as it would be possible. I only began thinking about "What happens in that year between" in CoM much later.
It takes place a year after KH not CoM. CoM holds the events in that year between KH and KH2. There's one mistake the author of this artical made.
In the artical it also says that the game includes areas based on Steamboat Willie, The Lion King, and Lilo and Stitch. Which implies that they will not be the same as the original movies. There will be slight differences in the looks and story. This is of coures if they are actual worlds in the game. I say if because the fact that this is not Nomura quoted and the fact that they lack visual evidence to further support that fact. So until we see screenshots or here word from Nomura, or Wada in an interview we can not finallize the fact that they will be worlds in the game. We can only assume that they will be. The rest of the artical we have proof of so you can take it however you desire.
Also I would like to point out that at the top left it says, "Opinionated guide" Which means that this is based off of there own opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back