• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finished Playing Kh 2 ??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caramela03

I see most people are geetting real far in the game so soon after it was released? :eek:
How many of you have finished the game and how long did it take you?

davhall85

I actually finished the game earlier today. Ended up spending 35 out of the first 48 hours playing it of course though. =P

Dr. Stoopid

Is it seriously that short if you play with a perfectionists attitude? I'll admit there does seem to be a lack of hidden/currently unaccessable areas and treasures. (Even if I'm only halfway through land of dragons yet)

I plan on lasting almost 100 hours, but I don't mind doing that all in only a week, cuz I paid 8 bucks for it by trading in all my other games that haven't seen the light of day in god knows how long.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
wel im aldso gonna take it slow and easy and cherrish it becuase if you rush through you wont e able to keep up with the story and get lost with it all

Caramela03

I can't believe u all ready finished the game davhall85, Did u play straight through thr night??
Im taking my time with this game, I love KH to much to just play right through it I want to savor every min :p

Caramela03

I hear you but if you go to the "HOW FAR HAVE YOU GOTTEN" thead you'll see people are zooming through the game

Caramela03

:) Hey I did that when I got 1st got it, I kept it sealed and admired the case for the first half of the day then ripped it open thinking I couldn't tske it any more :)

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I could beat it but I want to do everything and max myself out. I'm working on Maxing out my Drives / Summons and getting the Ultimate Weapons.

davhall85

Actually I did take some time through it. I beat it on standard mode though. Going to switch to difficult. If you skipped the scenes and the extras and what not you could probably get it beat within 20-25 hours. Definately not the end for me though still got to beat sephiroth and all the minigames that are pretty fun as well as the secret ending which I'm going to save for difficult mode. That's the great thing about this game though you can spend as little or as much time as you want on it and you'll never get bored. Also need to level about 30 more times so I'll have a better chance at Sephiroth. Man he's a beast....

Josiah

Quarian Power!
wow, rushing through the game is well...i dunno...not smart, i rushed for a while, but when i got to hollow bastion, i restarted because it was too easy, adn i was moving to quikly, and then i started on proud mode...and for the rest of the game, i am gonna take my sweet time

davhall85

Funny story. So I was just working on leveling up myself for Sephiroth and the game got a scratch on it while being in the ps2 and now it won't play. Didn't move it or anything. See what I get for beating it too quickly. Haha oh well at least I got a warranty on it. Hope everyone else out there loves it. Everything that went wrong in KH didn't happen here. Outside of Atlantica that is... :)

E

Eclipse

i'm homeschooled and i took today off. so i played all day, i've got about 13-14 hours of gameplay on the clock thing....but i played last night too. I just finished agrabah, but i didn't wanna touch halloweentown yet, so i went to pride-lands...only one more world to go!! tron!! :D

but yeah i've progressed too fast, i'm gonna slow down now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back