• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fire Emblem: A Dorment War [SU & OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

usually not funny
REPOSTED.

◊ • • ◊ • • ◊

Many a century ago, five brave
knights from five different countries came together, united, for a common purpose. They
all wanted to stop the war that has been raging between their countries, Ditaen, Arabire,
Chrien, Artilg and Ricaan, for years upon years. They wanted to stop the fighting before
it unleashed a horrible thing. None of them really knew what the thing would be, but each
and every of the five had experience the exact same dream at the beginning of this war.
A dream of crimson skies, lava-running lakes, thunder booming over mountains and blood-
soaked sands.

So together the five set out on a journey to inspect their
countries carefully to check for any paranormal activity. Anything that may cause the
upcoming threat. It was no easy task, as they were always fighting off enemy soldiers
and blood-thirsty, gold-hungry bandits.

Eventually, the warriors found what they were all fearing
up in one of the highest mountains of Artilg. A large egg cradeled in the stalagmites of
a damp cave glowed an eery aura. The egg was much like an egg of a wyvern, but so
unlike it, aswell. Much more threatening. There was an evil power holding onto the baby
in the egg, waiting and growing. Just by looking at it, they could tell it was the threat.
They all knew.

Before they could react, the spirit within the egg hatched
and birthed a blood-thirsty wyvern baby. The baby was small at first, but at a frightening
rate, the baby grew. It visibly grew. The beast had become so large, it spanned the entire
mountain. The five fought, and after a bloody and difficult battle, the evil beast fell. Not
dead, but somehow dorment in the egg once again.

Using the holy ruby of Chrien's temple, the Fire Emblem,
the band of warriors sealed the evil monster away while they still could. After doing so,
they declined the mountain to find a settling war. The soldiers were withdrawing from
all sides. So it turns out, the spirit had been controlling the rulers of the countires,
turning them insane and plotting them against eachother to begin the war. The thing
hated living things, so it seemed, and wanted them all gone to allow a peaceful world
for it's very own.

To insure that it never come back again, the five used
magic to split the Fire Emblem into five pieces, and each of them took one piece back to their
countries, safely locking them away in dungeons under their castles with many locks and
seals of many different magics.

"Present day", and something fishy is being cooked up. Is
there soon to be another threat on the way? Or perhaps the same one...?

◊ • • ◊ • • ◊

Where to start, where to start. Well, so far the plot has been explained, and the rest of it will be developed by the roleplayers throughout the roleplay. I wanted to give the plot some structure without deciding too much by myself. The roleplay takes place in the same time setting as Fire Emblem 7, although not in the same "world", if you would. Catch on?
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

◊ • • ◊ • • ◊

This continent is by the name of Sahred. It has five countries within it.

Picture ---> http://i33.tinypic.com/29ymbb.png

Ditaen [Ditt-aye-in]
The largest country located in the southeast corner. It is a desert country with an abundant of merceneries and theives running around. There are many beast-kind laguz, aswell. Lions, tigers, cats, ect.
Arabire [Air-ah-b-eye-er]
A detached country located to the south. Due to being so close to and surrounded by the sea, they use ships as their primary transportation, and they have many pirates. Arabire is also famous for it's many shops and bars.
Chrien [Kree-in]
A land located to the southwest. It has an outstanding cavalry and foot-soldier unit, with little else as defence. Most people prefer it here because of the nice climate and peaceful living
Artilg [Are-till-gg]
A hilly, snowy land to the northwest with many rocky mountains covering it's surface. It has very poor farming, but there are many pegasus & wyvern riders, and magic users, aswell. The bird-kind of laguz seem to prefer it here.
Ricaan [Rick-ane]
A thickly forested country located north. It has an army of many different units, none of which are outstanding. Here is where there's many bandit troops roaming around. They pillage small towns, but dare not go into larger ones.

◊ • • ◊ • • ◊

Classes are used to classify what kind of fighter your character is. There are many classes. Classes can also be premoted to a higher-ranking class if the character collects a "seal" that goes with their class. Here's a chart to clarify.
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1601/trrescl5.png
If after reading you still have more questions, just ask.

Weapons are weapons. Not much to explain here. Phyisical classes use metal weapons, and magic classes use books and staves.

◊ • • ◊ • • ◊

If you want to import a character from the Fire Emblem series, you have to follow some guidelines.
One, if the character is of royalty, they cannot be of royalty once imported into the roleplay, unless you ask me and I give you permission. [Same goes for original characters]
Also, the character's history and anything else necessary must be changed to better fit the plot.

◊ • • ◊ • • ◊

Name;
One name only needed, two is optional.
Age;
Between 13 and 25
Family;
Brothers, sisters, parents, ect. Are they royalty? [Only allowed to be royal if I permit it.]
Support;
Friends, romances, marriages, ect.
Birthplace and Current Living;
Which contry they were born and where they are now.
Employer:
What they work as and who employed them. Mercenaries, soldiers, ect.
Appearence;
Self-explanitory. Sprites are what're wanted the most, but anything else is fine. If you want me to make you a sprite, just ask. ^^
Personality;
At least one solid paragraph with five sentences.
History;
At least two solid paragraphs with five sentences each.
Class;
Only allowed to start out as basic first class. Post-promotes and pre-promotes, as well as other classes are only allowed if I permit them.
Weapon;
Start out iron, fire, flux, heal and lightning, and work up from there.
Items;
Vulneraries, elixers, lockpicks, icons, books, seals, gold, ect.

◊ • • ◊ • • ◊

[If you want your character to be a prince or princess, you have to PM me your template and allow me to approve it before posting it.]

Ditaen King/Queen-
King Jerido
Queen Serria
Ditaen Prince/Princess-
[Unoccupied]

Ricaan King/Queen-
King Marron
Ricaan Prince/Princess-
[Unoccupied]

Chrien King/Queen-
King Garn
Chrien Prince/Princess-
[Unoccupied]

Artilg King/Queen
Queen Renne
Artilg Prince/Princess
[Unoccupied]

Arabire King/Queen
King Kirk
Queen Teela
Arabire Prince/Princess
[Unoccupied]

◊ • • ◊ • • ◊

Enemy soldiers and bandits are NPC, so you can control them, but that doesn't mean you canmake your character kill fifty all by yourself and whatnot. Be reasonable with them.

◊ • • ◊ • • ◊

Respect the other roleplayers and myself. Jerks are annoying and nobody wants them.

Don't powerplay or godmod. Nobody likes being controled.

I don't want anything over PG13, got it? No graphic stuff.

You're allowed as many characters as you wish... Within reason.

Be literate in the roleplay and OOC forums.
Please have good grammar and spelling! I beg of you.

Please let me know if you're going to be gone or not post for awhile. Otherwise your characters will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

◊ • • ◊ • • ◊

Eventua

Enemy soldiers and bandits are NPC, so you can control them, but that doesn't mean you canmake your character kill fifty all by yourself and whatnot. Be reasonable with them.
Of course! We shouldn't be too mean to the nice little evildoers, obviously! XD

Anyhow, glad to see you brought this back! I'll be signing up, probably as Garth again, because he WUZ AWESOME. Sort of.
So yeah, I'll edit this post again soon-ish! o_O
Also, uh, question: when our characters get promoted (IF they get promoted) can they use their new classes 'special ability' like in the chart?

[EDIT] Here it is! ^_^
Name;
Garth Mirenz
Age;
Family;
He has two brothers, a younger one named Sifyl (whereabouts unknown), and an older one called Orile (deceased). His mother (Gretchen) and father (Tarile) are both dead now.
Support;
No one I'm afraid, well, aside from his family. He knows one or two people here or there besides them, but other then that, none.
Ditaen was his birthplace and he lived there for most of his life. Recently, though, he's been sighted in Chrien.
Employer:
Serving as a traveling mercenery, Garth currently has no employer.
Appearence;
Battle Sprite
garthhirenz.png

Mug Shot
garthmug.png

Personality;
Garth is somewhat stoic in his approach to life and to people; he's very much a 'strong, silent' type. He tends to dislike people's company and comes across as being grumpy around most people, usually putting them off. However, when around people he knows personally and whom he cares about, he's actually a very warm and open person, which tends to take them by surprise. Overall, though, despite his gruff attitude he's a good guy; he genuinely cares about people and doing what's right, and he has a tremendous hatred for injustice.
He's also somewhat old-fashioned, in that he dislikes the idea of women fighting on the frontlines and tends to treat them like a delicate vase or treasure.
It's kind of like "I don't think women should fight or do hard labor because they could more easily get hurt" rather then "I think women shouldn't fight or do hard work because THEY SHOULD STAY IN THE KITCHEN!".
History;
Garth was born in the year 753 AW to Gretchen and Tarile Mirenz in Ditaen, on a cold winters day. For most of his early childhood Garth lived a happy & contented life with both his parents in a small village near the northern border, where Bandits would, at times, cross over the border and cause problems. However, when Garth was but 13 years old his father was killed in a bandit raid, and it had a truly profound effect upon him. Now his older brother, Orile, would have to serve as head of the house and the family protector, all at the age of 17. Add to that the fact that Gretchen had just found out she was pregnant with Tarile's third child, and well, it was just all to much. This was all quite distressing for Garth (as you'd expect), but he was strong enough to prepare himself and use it to his advantage. He devoted himself to the ways of the lance, though his skill at riding a horse had always left much to be desired. Alas, these terrible events were not the end of his woes. For a mere 2 years later, when he was only 15, the bandits struck again. In the ensuing battle the bandits were forced into retreat, with none of the villagers being killed. Alas, they managed to kidnap Garth's young two year old brother, Sifyl, and take him far across the border to Ricaan. His older brother, Orile (now 19) was disgusted at this injustice, and thus he mustered up his faithful steed and rode out in pursuit of the bandits.
For the next year Garth was left to look after his mother (who had fallen terribly ill recently, seemingly out of stress and worry), without knowledge of where his brothers were or if they would even return. One day though, his mothers prayers were answered, albeit in a twisted way. Orile did return to them, riding his horse. Unfortunetly, he was servely injured and thirsty, and poison, it seemed, had gotten into the wounds. They took him inside and cleaned his wounds, they gave him medicine, food... but it was too late. He was dieing, and Garth was powerless to save his brother. He had but one day to live, at best.
Lieing there, helpless and dieing, he told Garth of his journeys, of his trials, of his epic quest. He explained how he had lost track of Sifyl, being forced to speak with the King of Ricaan (Marron) in order to gather information. Him and King Marron conversed a great deal, he said, and they had become great friends, the King had even made him a knight. He'd served on the frontlines with Ricaans finest, he said, all the while trying to find clues as to where Sifyl was.
"But," he said "I couldn't find him. Apparently the bandits who took him had left the country after their hideout was burnt down by Ricaan's forces. Garth... please, go forth, find Sifyl... there is still... hope..."
And with that, Orile was dead. With Orile's death, his mother deteriorated quickly, and she too past away within about 2 months. With her death, there was very little point in staying where he was, and so, he set off, off to explore the great wide world, to claim his fortune, to battle injustice and, ultimately, to find his younger brother, Sifyl, and save him. That is his quest. That is his duty.
Class;
Lancer
Weapon;
Iron Lance
Items;
Two vulneraries, 500 Gold

Name;
Abheek Malik
Age;
Family;
His father Narun, and his mother Nirupama.
Support;
His best friend Dalaja, a young girl who he's known for a long time, ever since they were both young. They're definetly good friends... will it go any further then that?! I dunno, maybe... when their older, perhaps?!
Born in Ditaen, but currently lives (with his family) in a small village in Ricaan.
Employer:
Abheek helps his father out, learning the ways of the bow from him. He's training to (eventually) become a skilled hunter and protector of the town.
Appearence;
Battle Sprite
abheekmalik.png

Mug Shot
abheekmug.png

Personality;
Abheek is a friendly, outgoing person; he's naturally good with people, and they'll usually trust him after only a few minutes, it seems. The more cynical amongst people would say he's charismatic & manipulative, but this is simply not true. Abheek is, quite simply, a nice guy.
He also longs for adventure, but his duty as protector-in-training of his town means he may never get to fulfill his dream.
Alas, he's not particularly serious a lot of the time and tends to procrastinate, which irritates more serious people a great deal.
History;
Perhaps we'll find out as the RP goes on... this is partly because I'm too lazy, though... o_O
Class;
Archer
Weapon;
Iron Bow
Items;
Vulnerary, 100 Gold, a small & lightweight marble sphere, coated in gold (it's an old family heirloom, basically).

THAT'S IT, THEY'RE DONE! So, uh, Nami, are they in?

Last edited:

Nami

usually not funny
Glad you guys could join. x3

Anyhow, glad to see you brought this back! I'll be signing up, probably as Garth again, because he WUZ AWESOME. Sort of.
So yeah, I'll edit this post again soon-ish! o_O
Also, uh, question: when our characters get promoted (IF they get promoted) can they use their new classes 'special ability' like in the chart?

Yep. But not too often that you keep totally owning the battlefield. owo I don't know any other sort of way to make sure it's not reoccurring in use other than to trust you guys.

Wizard_of_Wumbo

hi everyone, im new to this site and the whole concept of online RP in general. As a matter of fact i signed up here just to join this RP

If someone could tell me or point me in the right direction so that i could figure out how rp online it would be greatly appreciated (im not new to role-playing by any means, i have a regular table-top rpg group that meets every week)

i should hopefully have a character sheet up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back