• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I liked the spin around effect made it a lot more realistic, and did a heck load more damage.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Seeing how they improved Blizzard to be a better offensive magic spell than it was in KH1, I didn't have too many qualms with the new Fire spell. In the long run it became apparent though that it was for the better - KH2 brings you into a lot more situations where you're swarmed by enemies, so having fire spin around you and incinerate everything nearby was highly efficient :3

Twilightprince10

The only magic i really used was cure and thunder, those seemed like the only useful abilities to me. Especially when u level up thunder when i cast it donald craps his pants!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I love the spinning KH2 version, it's so much more useful and innovative... Like if you're in a group of Heartless, you just use it an they clear off like that... its soooooooo cool

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Spinning fire had better range IMO, and it looked way cooler than the shooting one. :D

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
well, like when you had to fight that one heartless in the POTC world, ya know, making sure all the coins stay in the chest, it would have been nice to get some long distance magic

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
well, like when you had to fight that one heartless in the POTC world, ya know, making sure all the coins stay in the chest, it would have been nice to get some long distance magic

There was one spell, right? Blizzard had the shooting ones. :)

Macabre

Gold Member
Fire magic in KH2 was cool, but I would rarely use it.

It was useful for defense and offense.
Like when getting encircled by enemies.

But after getting Reflect, I replaced Fire in the Shortcuts Menu with it.

Ramenz

i personally use curaga, reflega, and blizzaga for combat
reflega is pretty good but not 100% reliable, but if your against the annying enemies like the breserkers and fire thingys(i forgot what its called :p) itll be an instant 1-hit KO

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Fire...

Hmmm.. didn't really have to use it all that much since spells and their effectiveness have been lowered in this game.
Still I spam thunder when I have to, same for reflect >;3

Damn morning stars D:<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back