• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Firefox 3 and Hotmail

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Is anyone having problems with Firefox and Hotmail? I can't view my mail like I used too. It tells me to clear my cookies and cache but it does not work. Any suggestions or do you think I should go back to Firefox 2?

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Straight from the support page,

Firefox 3 currently doesn't work with Hotmail's full version. If you try to access it, you will receive the message "You are temporarily on the classic version of Windows Live Hotmail due to an error encountered during login. Before trying again, please clear your cache and cookies."

There is currently no solution to this problem other than using Hotmail's classic version.

My advice is if you can still read your mail stick with Firefox 3, they will update the software soon enough. It will be on the top of their to-do list since it's an e-mail provider.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Straight from the support page,

My advice is if you can still read your mail stick with Firefox 3, they will update the software soon enough. It will be on the top of their to-do list since it's an e-mail provider.

Thanks Collin. I guess I'll wait it out for a little while. And on that note. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back