• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Avatar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Using the same stock that was used for my current avatar and sig, I made this. It's my first try, and it was made with GIMP. :D!

0f3659d215657fc50dda5cf3cdec2635.png

I plan on making a sig to go with it, but for now, thats all I have gotten around to. It's a bit small, and the parts that are white for some reason it wouldn't fill in, but I like it looking like that. So, tell me what you think.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Not half bad Jet, I'd give advice and critiques but I have yet to venture into the realm of photoshop v.v/
Still it's pretty good for a first try.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Not half bad Jet, I'd give advice and critiques but I have yet to venture into the realm of photoshop v.v/
Still it's pretty good for a first try.
I'm holding off on getting Photoshop myself, mainly because I don't want to spend money on something like Photoshop when I could just get a free downloadable GIMP that mainly does the same stuff, right? But thanks.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well I meant shopping in general not CS specifically, but I do see what you mean.
GIMP is pretty close, it's free, but it's missing key components that makes it weaker compared to CS.

Still you can make high quality stuff with GIMP, that is if you tweek it right. Oh and no problem, better then anything I could make, that's for sure.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Well I meant shopping in general not CS specifically, but I do see what you mean.
GIMP is pretty close, it's free, but it's missing key components that makes it weaker compared to CS.

Still you can make high quality stuff with GIMP, that is if you tweek it right. Oh and no problem, better then anything I could make, that's for sure.
Yeah. I knew what you meant, I just wanted to throw that out there. It's what I plan on using for awhile, until I decide if I want to get Photoshop or not.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Thing is though, i'm 12. I don't really have that kind of money. So, unless my parents suddenly decide to buy it for me, chance are, I won't get it by myself. So GIMP is gonna be my way of improving for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back