• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

first day playing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Starting with January 1st, I'm going to do a story only run through of all the KH games, including Days and Coded. I'm going to time it so I'll be done with 0.2 just before midnight the day KH3 releases. Provided KH3 releases at midnight of course. I'm actually a little worried there won't be enough time to finish a run of the series.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Alright, enough people have answered that preliminary question, now here comes a real chin scratcher;

What snacks/meals are you gonna eat the day KH3 comes out?

Probably nachos and/or jalapeño poppers. Those are my two snack specialties. Copious amounts of Coke shall be consumed as well. Canned, not bottled. That’s very important.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The first person that says sea salt ice cream is getting banned
sea salt ice cream. please, free me PJ.

on a real tip: its gonna be coffee for me all day. its all i consume in a busy day anymore and probably why my 30” shorts are too big 2 months after buying smh

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alright, enough people have answered that preliminary question, now here comes a real chin scratcher;

What snacks/meals are you gonna eat the day KH3 comes out?

I forget to eat when I game. I’ll probably eat a bunch of fruit and snow peas if I do happen to remember to snack. For my game breaks, I’ll grub on some Wing Stop lemon pepper wings.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't eat when I play. Actually, I just don't do snacks in general, me eating outside of meals is a rare occurrence.

KH fan 1989

Awards
I don't eat while I play so I'll eat breakfast before I play. After either a couple hours or I keep on dying, I will put the game on rest mode then eat lunch then play for a couple more then eat dinner then play the game for the rest of the night.

Zul

Awards
Wait until someone uploads the cutscenes+ending to youtube, watch said cutscenes, then try to forget this series exists.

Zul

Awards
Save yourself the trouble.

What? What trouble?

Upside down while knitting with your feet?
While riding a bicycle and holding a chicken?
Jumping on a trampoline surrounded by funhouse mirrors?!
doing backflips with ankleweights and huffing helium?

Go on...

Last edited:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Since I'm just getting a physical copy and I'll have to wait for it to ship I'll probably just come on here to see what the general impression of the game is.

Once I've got it I'll wait for a day off and play for an hour or two, depends on if it gives me as bad of a headache as DDD Remix does (hopefully not, that game is downright painful to look at after an hour). If it's not too bad I might do three to four hours. I definitely won't play through the whole thing, but I'll be looking for a natural stopping point and bookmark it for a day or so.

For snacks I'll probably stop by the Japanese market and get some soft, doughey comfort foods. Make it a complete weeb party for one. ;)

redcrown

Awards
Wait until someone uploads the cutscenes+ending to youtube, watch said cutscenes, then try to forget this series exists.

I feel the deep betrayal you have oozing from this sentence.

Last edited:

Neo_

Awards
I'm still excited for and still getting the game, but it's definitely not surreal to me; after you've waited 10 years for something you get numb to it: same thing happened to me with Ridley and K. Rool in Smash. Even worse, Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee should've been N64 games. I feel like we are living in a gaming generation of making up for lost time... Mario Odyssey should've came out 10 years ago.

I'm seriously considering taking a personal day the day it releases and just playing all day long. (I'm a school teacher so I don't have a lot of these if it's not June, July or August.)
Holy diddly if I was a student and my teacher was taking off to play KH3.

Starting with January 1st, I'm going to do a story only run through of all the KH games, including Days and Coded. I'm going to time it so I'll be done with 0.2 just before midnight the day KH3 releases. Provided KH3 releases at midnight of course. I'm actually a little worried there won't be enough time to finish a run of the series.
I would start that now and take your time, and I would leave whatever time you have left after completing 0.2 as a break to keep things fresh and build hype.

A little off-topic, but it is kind of insane how my gaming experience is plotted out in route to KH3, and it is almost a perfect buildup from least to greatest:

September - Spider-Man
October - Mario Party
November - Pokemon Let's Go
December - Smash Ultimate
January - ...

Well Spider-Man is definitely not least, but it's good to start with something like that that can keep you occupied. I know you guys don't give a diddly, but NBA 2K19 is gonna be a consistent time sink for me throughout as well. Tunic is also a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back