• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

first day playing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

eiczerofour

I have Saturday and Sunday off, and already requested (and got) Tuesday through Friday off for that week. I am going to hope my copy from the Square store (the one with the figures) comes in by that day, if not I have a backup copy at Gamestop preordered. I will download it after picking up at Midnight, or install if it (hopefully) arrives the day before, idk how all this works.

I will be playing the game at my own pace, trying to go slow but get so excited and rush through, before starting a second play through on the most difficult mode going for everything.

I will also be unfollowing social media, by deleting facebook, instagram, and reddit from my phone. (Probably youtube too.) I will also not go to any forums like this. I will redownload when I beat the game. I will probably play constantly for the six days I have off, and sit in bed all day. I will of course take breaks to eat and shower and what not, but I am going to be making the most out of the time I have with this game.

Also me and my fiancée (will be wife at that point. :) ) will be making Sea Salt Ice-cream before that happens, and I will make sure I have plenty of fruit like apples, oranges, and bananas. And popcycles. And I will have all my Kingdom Hearts action figures all over the bed with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back