• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Encounter. ( Open Challenge )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Ouranophobic
This is an open challenge, for a Role-Play Battle. I'll accept anyone who meets very simple standars. These standards are located in the rules, which will be found below the fighting conditions, and area's. A sidenote : This is going to be my first RP battle. So, Zetsumi, LoC, lol.. Just stay away untill I have one fight. After that, all challengers who meet the standards are welcome.

The Battlefeild -
The battlefeild will be devided into four sections, which are all found in a land called Pathmonia. This is going to become an open battle thread after I, or my opponent win. The opponent will choose our feild, by either making an intro describing the feild he/she chose, or simply telling me before we start. You may only pick from the following feilds,

The Upicha Desert.
The Upicha desert is located on the west side of Pathmonia. It is a serene, silent, and tranquil land, while the sun beats down upon it's sand. But in the night, creatures of all sorts prowl, and hide beneath the sands' depths, waiting for an innocent animal, or being walk into it's trap.
The Upicha desert is also home to many quicksand holes, and other strange, mysterious earthformed wonders. No man has ever cross this land, from beginning to end. It is said there is no end.

Tanake Forest.
The Tanake forest is another great landscape. It's popular for it's peaceful villages, and seemingly nice inhabitants. Tree's cover this land, each no further apart than twenty feet in the open area's, and no more than four feet in the deep spots of the forest. The tree's stand only thirty to fourty feet in the outer limits of the land, but in the middle of the forest, stand two, to three hundred foot tree's, looked upon by one colossul, elder tree. Strange creatures dwell in the forest. Such as massive snakes, and other monsters. It is said that the tree goes on for miles above the skies limits, and reaches the gods above.

Mt. Sukuya.
This historic, and monumental landscape is located directly south of Pathmonia. It is surrounded by icy waters, and small patches of departed ice landscape from the mountain's ridges. The mountain stands nearly seven hundred feet tall. Although short, no mortal man has been recorded to reach the peak of the wonderous mountain. It is said no man has made it to the top, because the Sukuya remain living on the mountain. The Sukuya are said to be large, hairy beasts, whom dwell in the caves that run through the mountain.
Caverns and caves run through the mountain, supposedly having hotsprings, and such mysterious nature miracles.

Mt. Ember
A horrific, and terrifying display of evil, or so it is said. This mountain is home to the demonic creature, Boduku. The Boduku live in the rocks cevisces, and in huts by the river of magma. The volcano itself only stands three hundred feet tall, but it spreads without the whole northern area of Pathmonia. The volcano is littered with vacuum holes witch spray magma every few minutes. The land itself is an overall terror among all civilized beings.

The challenger I choose will be deciding the landscape we will fight on. Once that landscape has been chosen, it may no longer be used in the upcoming fights between me, and any opposing character. However, if I for some reason choose to pick more than one challenger, those two/three will decide on the fighting area. Majority wins. Also, if it is a tie between two, I will pick between them.

Fighting Type - Power Character.

Rules & Conditions
- No God Moding/Powerplaying.
- I would like my challenger to be literate, please. If you make too many mistakes in your template, I just wont accept you. But if you start using abrieviations during the battle such as "u" = you/"da" = the/"atk" = attack etc. excessively, then you will be kicked out, and there will be no winner. A draw, if you will.
- No profanity exceeding the limitations of Crap/Damn/Hell. It is now part of the KHInsider rules. You do not, have a choice.
- If we take too long, or cannot defeat the other, the Judges will decide who wins, basing on simple things, such as imagination, counters, courtesy, respect, and so on. Majority wins, of course.
- If you spam this thread, meaninglessly, then I will report you to a mod. Your arse will be suspended, or banned. ph34r 1t.
- Please... Don't continuously avoid, dodge, and ignore attacks. It's annoying, and disrespectful of the opponent. Cause and effect people. Cause and effect. ( it's still alright to avoid/dodge attacks.. I just mean don't ignore them. )
- You put ALL of your skills into your template. Within the limit of 8, of course. If you decide to use an ability which wasn't posted in your template, you will be warned. If it happens again, you will be declared an automatic fourfeit.
- Judges, please pay attention. If something is wrong then let us know. Say if I ignored an attack.. Say something, please. I would much like Mr. to be one of the judges, because he seems to do very well when it comes to such things.
- Not posting for a couple of days is fine. Just let us know ahead of time, please. This doesn't include judges. If one judge is absent after the battle is over, then I will PM someone to ask if they could fill in. But, if my opponent stops posting for 7 days, I will declare a draw, and we will have to continue our battle some other time. I'm very patient, but I don't want to wait forever.
- Original characters only. Meaning, it must be a made-up character, and not Cloud, or Sephiroth.
- Above all the rules I have wrote, HAVE FUN! That's what we're here for. Let's abuve the ability! : D

Judge 1 -
Judge 2 -
Judge 3 -

Template ( ORIGINAL CHARACTERS )

( You may add extras )

Name :
Race :
Homeworld/Homeland :
Personality :
Weapon/Equipment :
Abilities : ( 8 total )
Appearance : ( Detailed description, or picture. )
Bio :
Theme Song : ( You know you want to have a theme song : D )

I will post my template after I choose my opponent. After I post it, I will ask which landscape him/her/they wish to fight on. Follow the rules please.. They are there to set limitations, so we are able to understand eachother, and know what we can and cannot do.

- This is a retry, unfortunately. KN decided not to post for a while, so I got the impression that he was too busy. That noobzor xD But no worries. The spot can be filled once again.
{EDIT}KN, no problem. We'll start our fight on the thread. This thread remains an open challenge though. So anyone, feel free to challenge. <3

Template -

Name: Kusa Rellik.

Race: Undead Human.

Class: Broad Swordsman.

Weapon/equipment:
- Broad Sword.
This sword is Kusa's main weapon in battle. At a shy length of five feet, and being lightweight, it enables Kusa to maneuver it with ease. The sword is a sturdy steel, which is even edged untill it reaches the triangle tip, where it forms jagged on one side. The handle is made of alloy, and clothed by a red tape, leading to the hilt, of which is a silvery steel painted black.

- Mamorinuku. It is black, with half-inch long lines in the center of the blade, starting at the hilt, and continuing up the blade. It symbols how many souls the blade has taken. It lengths nearly six feet long, and almost eight inches in width. The blade itself is made of a durable steel. Light, but strong. The sword of one thousand souls. It's weilder can choose to take a dead human's soul, to strengthen the blade's endurance. Kusa came into posession of this, just before he was killed, at Mt. Ember, by a strange man in red armour. He fought this man, and failed. Fortunately, when Kusa was ressurected, he fought the man once more, and retrieved the blade. But, instead of returning it to the underworld as Hades instructed, he menaced the ability of taking souls, and continued walking the planet with it.

- Arm Guard. This padding was made by Kusa himself. It appears thick, on his left shoulder, but is quite thin. It fools most, but when struck right, it would shatter. It's overlapped sides withhold a stained silver, and the word 'RelliK' painted in black.

- Glove. Kusa's dependent right hand is sheathed by a brown wornout glove. Although, it may fool some when being struck by not raw fist beneath it's leather, but a sturdy metal sheet.

- The Devil's Ring. This ring is on Kusa's index finger, on his left hand. It allows him to temporarely disappear before all but elven eye's. Before his village was destroyed, a great and terrible king visit the land, and stayed in the most divine sanctuary in the village, for a small parliament vacation. Kusa snuck in his room at night, and stole jewelry. Unfortunately for him, he was caught, and stripped of all stolen goods. All but the ring, which Kusa held tight in his mouth while the soldiers searched him.

- Sanctuary's Rock. This rock is the only thing Kusa has left of his village. It is a swirl white blue, and has a hole near the top. It's just about an inch, if not a hair width less. Kusa wears it around his neck at all times. He doesn't know what it does, but he gets a strange feeling when he looks into it.

Abilities:
- Blitz
. Kusa obtained the ability Blitz, from an old man, whilst on one of his Mercenary travels. He trained with this old man for two weeks, before mastering the skill. When used, Kusa strikes the ground with his broad sword, creating three small electric waves beneath the ground. It's results vary, but Kusa has found it possible to manipulate the direction of the three waves. Far apart versus hordes, and closer together for a single target.

- Kenji. This ability allows Kusa to jump higher than most, and continue jumping while keeping his endurance, and breathing level. The skill was obtained when he was a child, just after his village Sukai was destroyed. He was left with nothing, untill a young woman found him. She took him back to her village, Tanake, a secret village that was supposed dead. There Kusa learned flexibility, form, stance, basic fighting skills, and the art of Kenji.

- Devil's Ring. The ring allows him to become temporarely invisible. Only lasting for a short time of 30 or so seconds, Kusa cannot be seen by any, but the trained eye of an elf.

- Way of the Theif. This skill was obtained when Kusa was just fifteen years of age. He mingled with theives, and enjoyed being around them. Soon he became close friends with the clan, and found himself stealing and shoplifting for pleasure. Kusa regrets the horrible memories, but uses the way of the theif when in need of food, or such items.

- Soul Eater. The Mamorinuku collects a dead human's soul, to strengthen itself. The weilder can choose to take the soul, or allow it to return to the planets Underworld, or Haven.

- Destruction. Destruction is a powerful attack, much like Blitz, but with the Mamorinuku blade. It's power ranges between moderate, and extreme damage.

- Fallen Angel. Kusa becomes unable to control his body, as his fallen angel takes over. This ability was unfortunately obtained while being sent to the Underworld. Kusa developed a rather dark, and disobedient fallen angel within him, and only releases it when he is most in-need. Otherwise, Kusa will never release the beast within him. The nightmare. When turned, Kusa is slightly stronger, and faster. His appearance hardly alters, discluding his red eye's.

- Tellah's Potion. After being resurrected, Kusa came upon an old travelling Tellah, in need of assistance. He helped the man, and received a potion, which heals wounds. The potion is able to heal small injuries, and help with severe damage.

Personality: Kusa is bright, but flonts his words immaturely. He is very youthful, and it shows in his attitude towards everything. Rarely serious, he likes to play with children, and joke with anyone he meets. Truely a juvenille portray for his enemies. But, when doing his job as a mercenary, he is rutheless, uncaring, and devilish.

Appearance: Kusa stands five feet, eleven inches. He is average when it comes to muscle, and size, but appears to be stronger than he looks when fighting. He has dirty blonde hair, that spikes even during the most accelerated of movements. He has blue eye's, and pale white skin.
Kusa is clothed by a rather different outfit from most. Blue worn out jeans, white shirt, and brown boots. His shirt is littered with straps, and the rope which holds his sword. On his left arm, he wears his armguard just on his shoulder. Further down, he is cuffed by a small chain bracelet. On the same hand, he wears three rings. His right arm is wrapped in a bandage from the elbow down to his worn out brown glove. The leather glove contains a sheet of metal, that allows Kusa's punches to be more effective on his opponents. Kusa's chest is padded by one round shaped steel plate, which covers very little.
His jeans, are held up by two black belts. Beat and worn down, due to the times he was forced to use them on his adventures.

Bio: Kusa ventured through a rather horrible, and chaotic life. His childhood years in the village Sukai were filled with fun, love, laughter, and kindness. Although when he was ten years of age, his village was attacked and destroyed, leaving him alone alive.

Three days later, he was found by a beautifull young girl, and taken back to a strange, ancient village that was said to be no more, named Tanake. It was a great village, surrounded by green plantlife, and exotic flowers of all sorts. Hidden in the falls of Pathmonia, a land of skeptical parliament. The hidden village Tanake, brought many graces upon Kusa. He was trained in the art of Kenji, and treated well within the village. Although, some village people did not like the idea of an outsider. Soon they became angered with the cheifs decisions to let Kusa stay, and held a village meeting. It was decided that Kusa would be exiled from Tanake. After all the quests, and adventures he had gone through, in order to become a pledged Tanakei, he had been exiled at a young age. Fourteen. Once again, he was left with no home. History seemed to be repeating itself...

After a few months of venturing by his lonesome, Kusa began to steal food from villages, and towns. In order to live, he must steal. So it was justified. Or so he thought.
Soon enough, Kusa realized what he was doing... But didn't care. Mingling with bandits was the next event in his life. Learning their ways, and stealing not only food, but weapons, and strange mythril armors. Soon he was a bandit himself. Skilled in the art, and pleasured by it. Untill he was fifteen and one half.
Kusa was sent on a mission to retrieve a priceless object, from a king. But, Kusa was caught, and brought forth to the king, whom give him the choice of a loyal soldier at the kings hand, or death. Kusa, made his choice quick, and easily. A loyal soldier he was to become, for two years.

After serving his duty, Kusa was released into the world as a citizen once again, only to become a mercenary for money. He was skilled in swordsmanship, and didn't ask much questions. A true mercenary if there ever was one. Young, but skilled.

On one of his adventures, he came across an old man. He spent two weeks at the mans house, on invitation. There, he learned a skill called Blitz. After he had mastered the technique, he solemnly swore never to forget of the mans kindness, and tell every lone traveller of his great heart.

By the time Kusa was seventeen, he was highely recommended amung rich settlers, some merchants, and even a few Kings. His hard work as a mercenary had paid off, and it was time for him to go completely professional. Although, little did Kusa know, he would be getting himself into the most excurciatingly painful, and sorrowful adventure of his life.

At age eighteen, Kusa was arrogant enough to test himself, in every way possible. Travelling the world, and facing it's many horrifying creatures, and legends. Soon, he heard of the Upicha desert tale. No one had ventured into the desert, and returned. Kusa attempted this challenge, but failed as soon as day turned to night. Creatures of all sorts attacked him furiously. Luckily for him, a man traveling the desert outskirts spotted him, and returned him to his village, Tanake. Here, he was accepted once again, as a Tanakei.

After six months of living with the Tanakei again, he set out, to train as a swordsman. Temporarely abondoning his job as a mercenary, to find himself as a person, and explore the world, graduating his abilities.

At the age of twenty two, Kusa was offered a job. One Hundred thousand gil, to assasinate a wanted criminal. It seemed as if it was easy enough, for so much gil. Kusa took the job. He was finally ready to test his newly obtained strength.

Kusa tracked the man down, and followed him through the terrible Upicha desert. They soon reached Mt. Ember, where Kusa and the man fought. Sadly, Kusa lost his life, and the man was left unpunished for all he had done.

Soon, Kusa could see a bright light. The brightest light. But it did not blind him, nor scare him. It gladened him, in some strange, warm way. He had made it to the Haven. He had become one of Pathmonia's angels, or one of the "lost". Kusa began to sleep for extended periods of time.. dreaming away his life as an angel, disobeying the voices in his head.

Kusa then awoke in a strange, alien world. A world of which was named, the Underworld. Kusa was then greeted by it's keeper. Hades. Hades told him of his wrong-doings, but stated that he was not to stay in the underworld, nor go to the Haven above. Kusa was to remain in Pathmonia, but not as human. As an undead angel. For he had not finished his duty as a mercenary. Hades wished for the man Kusa was tracking, to die. He must, or all order would be lost. Hades stated, that the man carried an ancient artifact, called the Mamorinuku. It collected the souls of dead humans, instead of allowing them to venture into the Underworld. Which of course, angered Hades.

Kusa was then revived, but returned to his body as something more. A fallen angel. His arm was now littered with markings, and he felt a strange darkness within him. A want, and yearn to kill. He ignored it, and started off, to continue what he started.

Few days passed, and Kusa finally caught up with his killer. He confronted him, and fought untill he couldn't anymore. The man swore to take his soul this time.. But Kusa began to change before the man had a chance. Kusa transformed... into something evil. His fallen angel had taken over.

He then awoke, with the man's blood all over himself. He had killed him... But he did not regret it. He didn't feel sorrow. He felt pleasure. Thus, taking the Mamorinuku, he began his new life, as an undead, fallen angel.

Theme Song: "M.I.A" - Avenged Sevenfold. ( PM me, if you want the Itunes file. )

It isn't very detailed, but I didn't feel like typing anymore. :X

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back