• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FIRST ENGLISH RE: COM SCENE!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy08

Marly sounds delicious lol. Like a less monotonous Saix. I love that Sora has his Kh2 voice in this. I always hated how he was supposed to look and sound like a teen in Kh1, and yet he looked and sounded like a baby. I loved his Kh2 voice. So beep continuity as far as that part is concerned.

By the way op you are getting reped so hard for this lol.

A

Azrael

Namine isn't as bad as I thought she would be.

This game had potential and SE NA blew it all to hell and back.

Oh well, might as well buy it.

It's not like they can recall their product back.

Now I'm really won't be surprised if BBS or 358/2 Days will end up having a bad dub job...they changed Ansem's, Kairi's, Namine's VAs....disappointing.

At least Marluxia had a mehhh....VA

Alpha_Sonix

Now I'm really won't be surprised if BBS or 358/2 Days will end up having a bad dub job...they changed Ansem's, Kairi's, Namine's VAs....disappointing.

Maybe Hayden will come back in KH3, since Kairi only had like two lines in this game. Anyway, the gameplay and story was the reason I'm getting Re: COM, didn't get the GBA version, so I used a emulator and the story is better than KH2. Now I just need the game to come to Europe.

Awards
I haven't gotten my hands on a copy (nor will I for a while) But, I do think the hype and mystery were getting to you. I'm mad about the non sync too. But I think you guys are blowing it a bit out of proportion. I doubt this VA is causing you to cry or die.

Hulu - Saturday Night Live: Digital Short: Everyone's A Critic

I bet it's not as bad as taht.

Anyone conveying disappointment is as equally blowing things "out of proportion" as those who are worshiping it. There are those who will and do hate it, those who will and do love it, and those who will and do think it's somewhere in-between. It will always be like that for virtually anything. No matter which way, the opinions from both sides of the spectrum will die down over time, so it's really not important. A first impression is a first impression.

And mine was of disappointment. Not utter disdain or anything, but the VAs... meh.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
This is seriously disappointing. I can't say I'm surprised though. For months I was so excited, that I forgot about why it supposedly "never" would come - too much money for a game at all, let alone a remake. I can see why they didn't do the lips. I mean, there's just no chance this could be promoted enough as KH2, you know?

So, you heard Zexion's voice already? Are you already on Reverse Rebirth?!

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Maybe Hayden will come back in KH3, since Kairi only had like two lines in this game. Anyway, the gameplay and story was the reason I'm getting Re: COM, didn't get the GBA version, so I used a emulator and the story is better than KH2. Now I just need the game to come to Europe.

*shrugs* It's to soon to be thinking about that anyway.

Anyone conveying disappointment is as equally blowing things "out of proportion" as those who are worshiping it. There are those who will and do hate it, those who will and do love it, and those who will and do think it's somewhere in-between. It will always be like that for virtually anything. No matter which way, the opinions from both sides of the spectrum will die down over time, so it's really not important. A first impression is a first impression.

And mine was of disappointment. Not utter disdain or anything, but the VAs... meh.

You know, it's not that I'm hating it. The game would have never lived to my expectations and I excepted that. This though, there is just no excuse for this. I can't believe anyone though this was satisfactory enough to be shipped. This is supposed to be someone's job, and I have to say they need to be fired.

Oh whatever Mr. or Ms. OVERDRAMATIC!! It is a great game, and just be glad we got it. Sheesh, you people are so UNGRATEFUL!

First off STFU.

No one has been as ignorant or rude about this but you. Not everyone was gonna like this and you need to learn to respect that. So do the world a favor and can it or GTFO!

Second, I'm a chick, so get it right if you're going to attempt an insult.

Third, I'm not ungrateful merely disappointed, deeply so. They could have done so much with this game and it was butchered.

I haven't gotten my hands on a copy (nor will I for a while) But, I do think the hype and mystery were getting to you. I'm mad about the non sync too. But I think you guys are blowing it a bit out of proportion. I doubt this VA is causing you to cry or die.

Hulu - Saturday Night Live: Digital Short: Everyone's A Critic

I bet it's not as bad as taht.

I dare you to say that after 9 hours of gameplay.

Not, that bad but, then again RE:CoM wasn't trying to make it bad.

Marly sounds delicious lol. Like a less monotonous Saix. I love that Sora has his Kh2 voice in this. I always hated how he was supposed to look and sound like a teen in Kh1, and yet he looked and sounded like a baby. I loved his Kh2 voice. So beep continuity as far as that part is concerned.

By the way op you are getting reped so hard for this lol.

He sounds like a rapist, which suits him.

KH1 & KH2 sora = same person

The game itself isn't bad, just the VA's.

A part of me wishes they would and fix this.

BBS or 358/2 days won't bug me as much if the dubbing is bad. They are handhelds and there's only so much that can be done with handhelds.

Meh is right.

EDIT:
So, you heard Zexion's voice already? Are you already on Reverse Rebirth?!

I skipped over everything and just did basic storyline stuff. So yeah, I am.

Furry Lukar

Website
lukar82394.deviantart.com
Wow it just sounds so out of place. And Marluxia's voice is a bit disappointing. Not as malevolent and powerful as I imagined.

Same here. But hey, we could've gotten worse; SqueEnix could've let the guys who chose the VA's for Naruto choose Re:CoM's voice actors. x.x'

And if it's true that the VA's for Kairi, DiZ, and Ansem were changed, then NOW I have a reason to get pissed off at SE. I'm okay with Namine's new VA, since I kinda like all of her works. xD That's just me, though; I have yet to actually hear Namine.

Awards
Also, just to point this out...

I can't believe no one has brought up how Sora saying "That's it! Who are you?" makes no sense.

Do you guys get what I'm saying? When I heard "That's it!" I was like... "OK... Sora, you didn't even see him before that."
It came out sounding very awkward.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I agree, actually.

I think it should've been more like "That's it, who the hell is it this time!" kind of "That's it." Not a "That's it! I found the answer!" kind of "That's it."

If that made any lick of sense. But, it would have been better to just rephrase the whole line.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

I can't believe no one has brought up how Sora saying "That's it! Who are you?" makes no sense.

Do you guys get what I'm saying? When I heard "That's it!" I was like... "OK... Sora, you didn't even see him before that."
They altered alot of the script...like a whole lot. That incident wasn't a stand alone so it didn't stick out for me. Seriously, I'm disappointed in this.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

He said that because when they werent in the castle, remember when he appered, before, and Donald and Goofy was sleeping.

A

Azrael

I did notice it.

I'm surprised no one else brough it up

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't know why they couldn't have gotten Hayden. *zooot* Two lines for Kairi *zooot* Back to recording Heroes or whatnot. From what I'm hearing, with the lack of actually trying [now it makes sense why the trailer isn't out, SE doesn't really give a damn about this "remake", apparently. They're idiots anyway, because they're not going to get their millions without a first sign of any trailer for advertisement for people that don't live on the internet. I guess this could've been taken for a bad sign?], they probably didn't care enough to pay the amount of money worth it for the actors to be back for the roles. Is not like Re: CoM is littered with scenes that they can't do in a short amount of time if they're busy. Seriously. What the hell is Christopher Lee doing? Or Brittany Snow? I mean, hell, anyone in the cast?

Nevertheless....

Larxene? TT^TT

My Larxie? ;.;

I'll do to hear her myself just to stop my death sooner [along with the rest of the VAs, I liked Marluxia's. He does sound sexy xD], yet, I'm freakishly scared to do so *blocks ears to go into denial*. La la la la la...

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Your forgetting that he fought against a member of The Organization (Xemnas) in Hallow Bastion previous to his travels in Castle Oblivion and then he seen Marluxia on the grass path. And now he sees him again.

To Sora there all the same person since he was clocked. So Sora saying "thats it" kinda makes sense.

Hes getting tired of getting dicked arround by this clocked figure and there riddles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back