• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FIRST ENGLISH RE: COM SCENE!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Your forgetting that he fought against a member of The Organization (Xemnas) in Hallow Bastion previous to his travels in Castle Oblivion and then he seen Marluxia on the grass path. And now he sees him again.

To Sora there all the same person since he was clocked. So Sora saying "thats it" kinda makes sense.

Hes getting tired of getting dicked arround by this clocked figure and there riddles.

You actually make some sense.

Awards
Your forgetting that he fought against a member of The Organization (Xemnas) in Hallow Bastion previous to his travels in Castle Oblivion and then he seen Marluxia on the grass path. And now he sees him again.

To Sora there all the same person since he was clocked. So Sora saying "thats it" kinda makes sense.

Hes getting tired of getting dicked arround by this clocked figure and there riddles.

Well I think it's pretty clear that Sora could distinguish this was someone else than the man he fought at Hollow Bastion. Goofy says "Ansem?" after first hearing Xemnas speak, implying that his voice was similar to Xehanort's Heartless (we just didn't hear it to add to the mystery and due to the fact that SE obviously didn't have a Xemnas VA at the time).

Charlie K

Back in Business
I'm gettign the game mainly to fill the gap between KH1 and KH2..cuz I've never played it, and for some reason, Marluxia(sp) voice sounds....Fitting to me, but thats just me

R/R ftw!

raos

um does anyone have a ps3 and playing the game on it cause when i play it wont go trough the entire tutorial part.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Yeah, I can totally see some people being too quick to bash. Although the "That's it, who are you?" bit was already explained. The second Sora said it I understood what he meant. Although I am interested in seeing what this "altered script" is that I heard an earlier poster mention.

As for the lip syncing, that actually is a dissapointment. I need to actually play the gamr to see if it comes off that bad, or if it's really noticable to an annoying degree. I'm just hoping it's not as easily noticable as Final Fantasy X.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
They altered alot of the script...like a whole lot. That incident wasn't a stand alone so it didn't stick out for me. Seriously, I'm disappointed in this.

So wait, if you've finished Sora's Story, did they.....edit out the hells? :_:

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Wait, you say there's one, but then you say you hope they didn't, implying you don't know.

I'm confused.

Wait, I'm sorry. In CoM there's only one when Axel said it, but in Re:CoM both Sora and Axel say it, so there's two.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
marluxia and sora's voice are pretty decent. donald and goofy, as expected, did a very well job.

sonickenshin

Awards
The voice acting sounds good from where I'm playing. The acting itself is spot on. Haley's voice is a bit old for Sora, but he does a good job. Marluxia is perfect. =/

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

sonickenshin

Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back