• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FIRST ENGLISH RE: COM SCENE!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

I've seen that. Yeah, it was good. Goofy and Jiminy wasn't all that great though.

Doesn't change my opinion. Sorry.

KHII Sora's voice isn't bugging me at all. It just takes time to get used to. And, acting-wise, he does spot-on. =/

You also have to be somewhat happy with Marly's Va.

They didn't make him sound like a faggot

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
dam Gamestop... the status been pending all day. and I dont even know what Pending is really, Like its confusing, Can someone explain it to me what pending is for Gamestop? and dont give me a retard answer, I really want this game, and Marluxia's voice is driving me nuts cause I want this badly. so yah,

A

Azrael

dam Gamestop... the status been pending all day. and I dont even know what Pending is really, Like its confusing, Can someone explain it to me what pending is for Gamestop? and dont give me a retard answer, I really want this game, and Marluxia's voice is driving me nuts cause I want this badly. so yah,

You should be able to purchase it by tomorrow

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Look at all these silly people viewing this thread.

So what hells are gone, if any?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Shows how many people lack a social life.

well don't worry about me. i do realize what i'm doing. i'm just curious to hear people's opinions. i haven't actually bought the game yet but i do have the japanese version.

A

Azrael

well don't worry about me. i do realize what i'm doing. i'm just curious to hear people's opinions. i haven't actually bought the game yet but i do have the japanese version.

I was kidding with that statement you quoted.

I want to buy the game too mostly for Marly C:

Elorah

Awards
Haha, hearing Kh2 Sora's voice in Kh1 Sora's body was pretty funny at first.
I didn't really know what to expect with Marluxia, so it sounds fine to me.
On a slightly different note, i don't remember many other cutscenes being 5 minutes long xD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Marluxia's voice is just what I expected, not to deep, not to light, just perfect. Marluxia is more calm than xehanort so his voice should also be calm.

fireflame

I expected Marluxia’s voice to be more malevolent like“abandon the mission or taste my sickle” instead of “It would be best for you to abandon this futile misson Sora, for your own good” But nevertheless an impressive voice actor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back