• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Game You Ever Played

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I did! My parents let me play it. My best friend had the first Mortal Kombat game. Then he got a PlayStation with MK3 and later I also got one but with MK Trilogy. We used to do pretend fights at school and the teachers got worried. But our parents knew we were good kids and could tell the difference from video games and reality.

Pandymint

Awards
Oh so your parents were smart parents. That's good to hear.

I can't talk too much, at the same age I was plaything things like Grand Theft Auto 3.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
My first own console was PS1, and the first game I played on that was some black and white Mickey Mouse game, can't remember anything else about it. Before that though I used to go to my friend's house a lot and play Pokemon Colosseum and Crash.

The first game that actually got me really into this whole thing was a Stitch game for PS2. It was so good and I still remember many of the maps and I played it so much. Don't have it anymore :(

Pandymint

Awards
The first game that actually got me really into this whole thing was a Stitch game for PS2. It was so good and I still remember many of the maps and I played it so much. Don't have it anymore :(

Wait, there was a PS2 Lilo and Stitch game?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Wait, there was a PS2 Lilo and Stitch game?

Yup! Just googled it and it's called Experiment 626. So good. Wish I still had it. The environments were rad as heck and the enemies and the music and maaaan. I think I actually got 100% on it. Where's my plat?

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Either Super Mario World on Super Nintendo, Zombies Ate My Neighbors on Super Nintendo, Guitar Hero on PS2 (blame older sister), Frogger Returns for PS1, Sim Theme Park for PS1, or Donkey Kong Country on Super Nintendo. Man, it could be a lot of things but I think it has to be either one of them.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Super Mario Bros. w/ Duck Hunt (NES)
This was my first personal video game experience. The console belonged to my older brother. When he went to school my I used to sneak and play it. Eventually my mother used to help me actually get good at it. Thus my video game addiction began... Thanks Mom....

SoulXaldin

Awards
I think it might have been Super Mario Bros. 3 Advance or Kingdom Hearts. I was a wee lad so the details are a blur.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I can't tell you what the very first was, but the first video game I have memories of was an NES Ninja Turtles game that was BRUTALLY difficult to me as a kid. My first gameboy game was probably Gauntlet (great times) and my first PS2 game very well might have been a finding nemo game that was out at the time. For the Wii it was probably Wii Sports.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
The first game I remember playing is definitely the original Super Mario Bros for the NES, however my parents said I used to play Duck Hunt and Hogan's Alley using the zapper before I could walk. I don't have memories going back that far so it's hard to say about the latter, but I do remember getting through a few screens on Mario.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Probably some computer game. I think it was alien based.

For some specificity on something I can remember more clearly, I think it was Sonic on the Genesis or was it the Saturn?

First game I owned, I think, was Kirby Super Star on the Super NES. I also remember playing a lot of Mario Kart on the Super NES.

Back