• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Game You Ever Played

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
The first game I ever remember playing was Kingdom Hearts when I was 5. My brother had an N64 so I probably played other games but that's really the first one I can remember.

WaltK

Awards
I have a few early memories of playing certain games, but I can’t really pin down what the first would have been.

It was either the original Crash Bandicoot or one of the early Sonics.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
It was probably Kirby on Nintendo. My family had a Nintendo at one point, but it was dead before I was old enough to remember. After that, we had SEGA--which we had mostly Disney games, Ms. Pac Man, Tetris, etc.

I had some Pokemon and Disney stuff for GameBoy. When I was older, I got a PS2 that was mine alone rather being shared with everyone else. I suppose the first games I played on that must've been Crash Bandicoot, particularly CTR. Probably the first serious game with an actual story and not a film re-creation I ever attempted to play was Final Fantasy X. I quit it before you even get to Besaid, lol. A couple of years after that, KH1 came out and I had to have it. After playing that game and reading that the same company had another series called Final Fantasy, I realized I had one of those games already that I'd never played entirely. That's when I went back to FFX and that's how I became a fan of both Disney and FF. :)

2 quid is good

Awards
I dunno if I can quite remember particularly which game I played first for every console but I will try my best:

PS1: Rival Schools
PS2: I think it was probably Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles but I'm not certain, irregardless, the 2nd game I got was KH2, and that's what I played on it the most
PS3: Again it's a little hard to remember, but I think it was Virtua Fighter 5
PS4: F1 2015 lol

NDS: Over the Hedge (surprisingly fun honestly)
Wii: Wii Sports of course

My dad also owned a Sega Mega Drive I sporadically used, I think the first thing I played on it was Road Rash, which is bonkers, and the original FIFA which is GREAT

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Probably a Sonic game on Sega Saturn or Sega Genesis. It gets fuzzy thinking back that far. I mainly played with my cousins who were a bit older than me. The first actual game that belonged to me was Kirby Super Star on the Super NES. I grew up on Mario, arcade, handheld and fighting games, but eventually transitioned to playing more games on the PlayStation, but my sister and I owned most consoles from all the major companies through the 6th generation of gaming. I stayed mostly Sony 7th gen and on.

Awards
First ever? Spider-Man 2 for PS2. I do not have a PS2 and never did, but one of my relatives let me play with it.

GBA: Some kind of Shrek game (no meme intended)
DS: Some snowboarding video game (eh)
PS3: Madagascar Racing game (complete trash)
Wii: Wii Sports (meh)
3DS: Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (good game, used to hate it, but now I really like it)
PS4: Star Wars: Battlefront (lost interest quickly)
Vita: Persona 4: Golden (dunno why I even added this, I don't even own the console, but I do own the game)
another jojo fan? i saw your signature

playmaker0320

Awards
I'm not quite sure, but I think my first game was "Orphan" for PS2. If you never got a chance to play it, it was a sorcery game where you travel with two companions. When the ship is attacked by a serpent, you have to choose between the boy and his sorceress girlfriend (like my sister did), or choose to go with the female companion and "Zeus....THE MERCENARY!" It's a really interesting game, so if you never got a chance to play it, I'd recommend watching a playthrough on YouTube.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not quite sure, but I think my first game was "Orphan" for PS2. If you never got a chance to play it, it was a sorcery game where you travel with two companions. When the ship is attacked by a serpent, you have to choose between the boy and his sorceress girlfriend (like my sister did), or choose to go with the female companion and "Zeus....THE MERCENARY!" It's a really interesting game, so if you never got a chance to play it, I'd recommend watching a playthrough on YouTube.
Is that Orphen? Scion of something???

There is an anime and manga series that the game was based on lol

Back