• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Keyblade Master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Does anyone think that there was another keyblde master before Sora? I mean before Mickey. I know this sounds dumb, but how would anyone know about the keyblade? How would anyone know about its power. Someone had to see someone use it. Was it a legend or something thats been seen. I think one existed. I think he was a jolly old guy too. Leon did seem surprised that the keyblade choose a kid and not an adult. So maybe, if you do believe in a true keyblade master from the past, it will be told about more in KH2. Or maybe Sora is a descendant of him. And since the world needed help it came to Sora. You can't believe that everything was peaceful in the universe forever. Just my thought.

Lemon

"The first keyblade master followed the path to Darkness and ultimately brought destruction to the Universe..................................................................

DJ_Masta999

Good theroy GTX. Personally, I don't know if there was a keyblade master in the past but i'm sure there is more to this keyblade than we think we know of.

A

Audo

There were two legens of the keyblade master. one bringing darkness and one light.
I dont think it is much of a deal. could be just a silly myth that came true.

Legendary Darkness

There probably was anotha keyblade master b4 sora n mickey n whoever else we know bout,but they might give us dis knda info in kh2 so we'll jus hav 2 make sum good theories bout this for a while becuase i obviously like it(i think -_-)

DJ_Masta999

If Leon or anyone new of an old keyblade master you would think that someone would tell Sora? Or mabe they didn't want to tell him because he's too little or some other stupid crap.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Yeah what I thought. It struck me as odd. I don't remember aything about light and dark keyblade wielders. I vaguely remember.

Milh_Amethyz

In Ansem Report 9, Ansem mentioned about the legend of the keywielder, it said that the weilder will save the wordls whie the other will bring chaos and ruins into it.

if the legend was true then there IS a first 2 keyblade Weilder or KBM.

Sgt Moo

the phrase "the weilder will save the worlds while the other will bring chaos and ruins into it." is a prophecy...that means that there was no keyblade master b4 sora. if it was "the wielder saved the worlds while the other brought chaos and ruins into it" then it would be a legend. The age old question remains, who is the good person and who is the bad.

If you were going by KH1 then sora is the good one as he saved all the worlds and Riku was the bad one as he allowed the darkness into his heart and wielded the keyblade. (and before you start yelling at me saying that he didnt have it for long, that doesnt matter. it didnt say anything about beind a master or anything like that of it, the fact is that he wielded it and he brought chaos and destruction)

lumms

like i'm gonna let a load of people i dont no now
but if it is a prophicy who wrote it and if there where more keyblade master b4 sora who tought sora i personally think kirai's granny is behind it all think about it in the first one she siad about a light that never goes out and she said about people stealining the light also who tuoght sora his moves in the first place it was either the granny or micky

S King

*sigh* This is what AR 9 says:

Ansem Report 9

Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces "gummi blocks." It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to interworld travel.

We talked for countless hours, but one story in particular caught my interest: that of a key called the "Keyblade." The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.

I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. It must be connected to the door I have opened.

As you can see, the legend is in past tense, so it's not a prophecy. Secondly, I believe there were at least two keyblade masters aroind the same time. Both had strong hearts (that's why they got the keyblade) but one chose the Darkness while the other chose the Light. That's my little thought - not a theory.

P.S. I also kinda agree with GTX

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
there probably was if you ask me, like remember, atlantica, where areils dad didn't want the keyblade weilder around messing in his buisness? there has to be a reason, and like it was said before, the thing about the other keyblade weilders was in past tense. who knows? maybe it will be talked about more in the game kh2.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
i thoughts about the same thing..............personally instead of making CoM SE couldve made like a game showing us the characters b4 the events of KH, the previous KB masters and stuff...but if there were keyblade masters..it sad one brought light, the other brought darkness, a Balance...but when the keyblade gets in the hands of a third wielder. thus brings twilight...to maintain the balance... either light must become dark or dark become light...or the twilight wielder must lose possesion of the keyblade....bringing back the balance...personally i think that it will be soras KB that will bring the descruction. because...cmon he got it when THE HEARTLESS attacked...darkness anyone???

riku1994

Lemon said:
"The first keyblade master followed the path to Darkness and ultimately brought destruction to the Universe..................................................................
riku is the true keyblade master so he is kinda te avatar of the first keyblade master

Josh

Silver Member
well there was a profficey like in star wars with anakin and the keyblade master or keybarrier will seal/open the door of the light so there wasnt another keyblade master or watever.

ur-vile

Awards
Out on a limb here, but I wouldn't be surpised that Axl is linked somehow to a previous keyblade master... perhaps the shell of the original one. Would help explain why he'd have a sob story to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back