• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

first keyblade master

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

ok.......... this is a theory.......... so be nice........ and my theory is that mickey was the first keyblade master EVER............ think about it............ his keyblade is gold and the handle is silver............ and gold is more valuable than silver...... and in basically all races, tournaments, etc. first place is a gold trophy......... and second place is a silver trophy.......... and sora's keyblade is silver and the handle is gold............. so itz inversed........ now it is said that light was first found in steamboat willie.......... well the only characters i can think of who were originally in steamboat willie is mickey, minnie, and pete............. so out of those 3....... wouldn't it make a whole lot of sense if mickey was the one who found the light........... now obviously itz been mentioned also that the mickey from disney castle and the mickey from steamboat willie are different......... they are not the same mickey........ so the mickey from steamboat willie found the light........... and the mickey from disney castle got the keyblade maybe?........ probably because both mickeys have a connection through their heart........... just like sora and bhk are connected by sora's heart............. so if the mickey in steamboat willie found light.......... maybe the keyblade chose the other mickey from dc cuz the mickey on the other side of mickey's heart who lives in steamboat willie found light......... and it makes even more sense that mickey is the first keyblade master because that would explain how he knew about the keyblade and how it needs a wielder.......... and now to top off my theory with the only little bit of proof i have 2 help out............ ppl say that sora has his own keyblade such as mickey does and possibly bhk as well..................well if itz sora's keyblade and it's his own just like mickey has his own then how come the little keychain hanging on the end of the handle has the mickey emblem on the end........... hmmmmmmmmm.......... (hint hint)............ maybe therez more 2 mickey than we know.............. if you go to the nomura interviews....... nomura says how cuz of contractual issues they were only allowed 2 use mickey in 1 cutscene in kingdom hearts............ so maybe nomura wants him 2 have a bigger role which apparently is so since we saw mickey even more in COM......... and in kh2 as well............ lemme know wat u think

Awards
that's not a half bad theory and maybe the reason the keychain is a mickey emblem is because(farfetched theory), maybe he invented the keyblade(just a thought)

Darknetwork

ok one mickey was searching for a keyblade, the light within the dark, second the legend of a keyblade master predates mickey. Why? well because he was telling ansem about the keyblade master, I really don't think that mickey would spend hours talking about himself and call it a "legend". Mickey could have got his keyblade before sora but I also don't think he would tell goofy and donald to search for himself. He probably didn't know he was getting a keyblade.

iholdthekeys

Darknetwork said:
ok one mickey was searching for a keyblade, the light within the dark, second the legend of a keyblade master predates mickey. Why? well because he was telling ansem about the keyblade master, I really don't think that mickey would spend hours talking about himself and call it a "legend". Mickey could have got his keyblade before sora but I also don't think he would tell goofy and donald to search for himself. He probably didn't know he was getting a keyblade.

mickey obviously wouldn't send goofy and donald 2 search 4 himself if he had the keyblade.......... but mickey said that therez sum1 with a "key" 2 our survival........ now think about it sora does have the "key" 2 their survival......... mickey couldn't close the doors to kingdom hearts by himself..... he needed sum1 else with a key......... so mickey didn't have 2 let them know anything about him having a keyblade already........ nomura is tricky like that

Darknetwork

sorry to double post i controdicted myself, I meant to say that in the process of searching for the light within the dark he got a keyblade. It's really is the same thing, if you search for the light within the dark you might as well be looking for a keyblade.

Darknetwork

not really mickey had to get and earn a keyblade. he wouldn't know that he will get one, it just happened that he was worthy of the keyblade.

Darknetwork

besides he went of to fight the war, he probably planned on using the light within the dark to fight of the heartless, he knew there was a keyblade master some where and sent donald and goofy to find him. But mickey wouldn't know about the two keyblade users that needed to seal the door because the legend told of one keyblade master.

iholdthekeys

Darknetwork said:
besides he went of to fight the war, he probably planned on using the light within the dark to fight of the heartless, he knew there was a keyblade master some where and sent donald and goofy to find him. But mickey wouldn't know about the two keyblade users that needed to seal the door because the legend told of one keyblade master.

mickey might have known about the 2 keys needed 2 seal the door since he spoke with ansem which is why mickey left during the crisis..... and why he sent donald and goofy to go find the other key........... and the legends talk about a good and evil keyblade master.......... the legends have nothing 2 do with sealing the door............ and please stop talking all sophisticated and stuff....... especially since ur kind of talking off topic

Darknetwork

the legend talked about a keyblade master that could destroy worlds or saved them, One keyblade master Two choices. and why would a "evil" keyblade master try to seal the door to kingdom hearts. The two wielders one door part of the legend wasn't even known, every one was surprised that they found so much darkness in kingdom hearts, while ansem was surprised by the light. No one knew it took two to seal the door.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I swear if these theories come true I will hate kingdom hearts 2.I hate STEAMBOAT WILLIE.

Darknetwork

and if mickey didn't know there could be more then one keyblade master at ounce how can he be the first keyblade master that ever existed. the legends predates mickey period. there was a keyblade master before mickey we don't know who he is and we don't have to. It just makes the point that there will always be a keyblade master. Kh is a self sustaining universe that can easily exist in a manga or anime, kingdomhearts doesn't begin nor ends with sora or mickey.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I swear if these theories come true I will hate kingdom hearts 2.I hate STEAMBOAT WILLIE.

Soul-Reaper

ok this is off topic but wouldnt it b crazy if , u kno how nomura said everything will b lear when mickey takes of his hood . well if when he takes it off he was steamboat willie mickey

dillio99

well i agree with what you've said, but mickey told ansem about the legend of the keyblade and how it was used to create good and the other one was used for evil or something like that. he could've been talking about himself, but does that mean mickey chooses the keyblade masters? its just a theory (and kind of a bad one) but im just saying that if he really was the first keyblade master, dont you think he could've taken out ansem by himself? unless he was just testing sora, which brings it to a whole new level and provides backup support for the theory of mickey being part of the organization. well anyway, i could go on forever but i just want to say that your theory is really good.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
That's an interesting theory. But I doubt that Mickey was only allowed to appear in two cutscenes of KH1 because of contractual issues even if Nomura says so. What would have been the problem this is a Disney Square Collaboration and no licence project. But I am very interested in how the Steamboat Willy world will fit into the story line, it opens a lot of possibilities. For example Mickey really might have found some sort of keyblade there because when he appeared in Steamboat Willy a long time ago he first opened our hearts to the world of Disney. And since then he's continued to open our hearts to fantasy worlds filled with magic and love (too much of that I think) and therefore he is a master of keyblades.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
his keyblade is gold and the handle is silver.

or... the blade is gold because the handle is platnum!

common that is dumb why would mickey look for something that he already had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back