• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

first keyblade master

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

biggamerjh

Most people seem to forget the little conversations from Atlantica

Triton: (to Sora) Young man, you're not from another ocean. You're from
another world. Aren't you? Then you must be the key bearer.

Sora: How did you know?

Triton: You may fool Ariel, but you can't fool me. You don't know your
dorsal fin from your tail. As the key bearer, you must already know...
One must not meddle in the affairs of other worlds.

Sora: Of course I know that, but...

Triton: You have violated this principle. The key bearer shatters peace
and brings ruin.

Triton knew of the keyblade from a legend and according to rule #27 of the grand list of RPG cliches (which is at http://project-apollo.net/text/rpg.html )
Nostradamus Rule
All legends are 100% accurate. All rumors are entirely factual. All prophecies will come true, and not just someday but almost immediately.

That Boi Leek

I use 2 think that there are only three key bearer to represent three things
King Mickey>>>Light Sora>>>Twilight BHK>>>>>>Dark I don't kno were tha F*** I got that but i don't think that anymore

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The first (or original) keyblade master is Riku, which is why the keyhole in DI was revealed to him at an early age, as it was his destiny..., its just when the keyblade was going to Riku, he chose darkness instead, so the keyblade went to Sora... but Riku is the first keyblade master.

And the theory that Mickey as the first is absurd, just because light originated at SW, doesn't mean the keyblade did as well... Mickey obtained the keyblade at some part during KH, which is why he sent D+G in search of it, but he managed to obtain one as well...

RIKU is the original KB master though...

Darknetwork

The legend of the keyblade predates riku, sora, and mickey. the reason the keyblade went to sora and not riku is that the keyblade needed to be of light at the time. Riku choose dark thus keyblade went to sora. But there was a keyblade master before riku, sora, and mickey with the power to save or destroy the world, he exist and we don't need to know who he or she is.

sora_and_riku

ya he might be the first keyblade master but i dont think that the colour matters..(my opinion)

Sora10951

I think that Mickey is the first keyblade master and Mickey is trying to find a replacement so he chose Sora. Thats maybe why Sora is wearing the crown.

biggamerjh

Darknetwork said:
The legend of the keyblade predates riku, sora, and mickey. the reason the keyblade went to sora and not riku is that the keyblade needed to be of light at the time. Riku choose dark thus keyblade went to sora. But there was a keyblade master before riku, sora, and mickey with the power to save or destroy the world, he exist and we don't need to know who he or she is.
yes that is exactly right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back