• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► First Kiss and other things of the matter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well like the title said. I just had my first kiss last night. it was sorta random and unexpected but i enjoyed it nontheless. So basicly im walking with my friend. I had told her i was nervous cuz i had a hunch that maybe something was gonna happen. She asks me what it was, i sorta just said never mind. She told me to tell her so i told her, that i thought maybe I would get enough courage to kiss her. So she grabs me shirt pulls me around and plants on me. she pulls back and goes in again (seemingly attempting to make out) i was so shocked that trying to kiss back was a challenge. Later she told me that she expected as much. So today you know i was asking her if she felt any different and that i sorta did but not because of last night. She apparently still likes her ex. But she doesnt wanna hurt me with a rebound relationship. So im sorta stuck, do i persue or do i give up? She did tell me she has wanted to kiss me for a while and took that chance when she got it.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
well yeah. But first off, shes older than me. she was dating this guy for a Year and a Half. and itll be harder for her to get over it cuz they fcked each other so idk i wanna give her time but shes convinced that i wont be happy with her, but she already makes me happy...

D

Deleted member 71005

well yeah. But first off, shes older than me. she was dating this guy for a Year and a Half. and itll be harder for her to get over it cuz they fcked each other so idk i wanna give her time but shes convinced that i wont be happy with her, but she already makes me happy...

Okay, okay... How much older? And as for the other part, you're 14 so you might wanna be careful. If you end up dating her and get rushed into something like that then you'll most likely regret it later. Especially if she's your friend, you should ask yourself if you're ready for something like that, I mean you just had your first kiss, right?

nicoleohbugga

Ugh, I don't like the fact that she kissed you even though she's not over her ex.. That's pretty rude, but whatever. I'd say just give it time, definitely.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
She just turned 16. And them doing it is a long story she was my age at the time. He was alot older than her i think he just turned 18. She wishes she hadnt but its her problem. im turning 15 in like a month so yeah. She said she will always sorta like him cuz one, he was her first boyfriend and second cuz she claims to have loved him. Shes not a drama queen. Shes actually sorta the dominent, in control type. Shes tougher than me o_O but idk i just really like her. And not cuz she kissed me. I liked her before that. Plus i just cant get that kiss out of my head. Like i gotta kiss her again. Ugh gawd. You know i just hope she comes around cuz the last older girl that liked me left me for one of my friends who is big jerk. well he is now that he has her... anyway yeah.

Last edited:

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
I say give it time. If she is over with her ex then she will tell you. Don't pressure her into this situation.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Ugh, I don't like the fact that she kissed you even though she's not over her ex.. That's pretty rude, but whatever. I'd say just give it time, definitely.

This and all I can say is, if she is 16 and you are 14 be careful rushing into something like this could hurt in the long run.

Plus she kissed you when she isn't over her ex. If she is still in love with her ex and kisses then goes''Oh I'm still in love with him even though I kissed you, so I don't want to date you right now.'' Seems kind err to me.

I mean what if you guys had a fight would she go out and kiss another guy? Anyways just be careful man and don't rush it, because heartbreak is one the worst feeling you can feel.

Last edited:

krexia

Translator
Awards
She said she will always sorta like him cuz one, he was her first boyfriend and second cuz she claims to have loved him.
There's some truth to this - first love is always the hardest to lose. No-one thinks they'll ever get over that first breakup. Everyone does eventually, but it takes a fair bit of time. Best to give the girl her space until she has things sorted out in her own mind.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well interesting enough, she admits that she likes me alot. And i was gonna actually kiss her myself. I thought aof a brilliant line and just do it but, she only heard the first part, id kiss but im too lazy, then i was gonna say but ill kiss you anyway. but she turned around, said good night and walked back to her house. i was like god firetrucking shizz, i firetrucked that up so bad. She told me not a big deal, she said it wasnt my best move but she had fun anyway.

nicoleohbugga

Well basically.. you can't really do anything about this situation until she breaks up with her boyfriend. You don't want to be the "other man" or at least I hope you don't.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Uh shes not with him. theyre just friends. she rele does like me, so its okay but thanxs for advice ppls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back