• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Flash Chat disabled for one day

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FinalStrike

This lag must be very subtle, 'cause I haven't noticed it at all.

Thanks for taking the opinion of about three people on disabling the FlashChat, though. Now I have even less to do. And don't try coming back with the concept of using the forums as a chatroom subsititute. It's not even close.

P.S. : MSN anyone?

spdude

It brought down the entire server yesterday at about 7.00 pm

Since disabling the flash chat a few minutes ago.. server load is already down by more than half... Still too soon to know if it's actually related or just a fluke.. that's why I proposed one day to know what kind of impact it's really having.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Hate to say it, but the alternative sucks. I was in there for two minutes and couldn't take it. I'd almost prefer IRC.

It's alright as a short-term alternative, but in the long term, it'd be terrible.

Queen of Hearts

Na i did, especially yesterday the chat was so slow, I wrote a message and it didn't even come up till around 10-20 seconds later...much slower than usual

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
You know, there *are* other types of chat out there. We just need to find one is is both pleasing to the eye and that doesn't eat all of my resources.

T

The Marauder

I'm not going to lie - the lack of FlashChat tonight has really been a bummer. I got so bored that I actually did some homework... -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back