• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Flash Drive Problems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
To sum it all up, my jump drive is suddenly empty. Yesterday morning I was able to work with it perfectly normally, but then I left for school and forgot to take it with me. That being said it stayed in the port until my nephew started crawling around and was entranced by the blinking orange light. He did what most babies would do and pulled it out, or so I'm told. But now everything is gone. It apparently even lost its capacity and now I can no longer add stuff to it.

That was about four gigs of hentai that I lost! I want to know if there's any way that I can get it working again. I can always redownload everything that was lost.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
why would you take 4 gigs of hentai to your school?! sicko!

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
and so you continue by carrying out your sick masturbation at your school

I have some morals and keep that behind closed, locked doors at home. But that's all beside the point in the fact that I'm clueless in how to get the drive fixed before I start needing it again. I seriously don't want to be forced to buy a new one.

And why's it matter what I take to school anyways?

1+1=FISHXD

corrupted flash drive probably one of the thingys from the inside of the flash drive ripped when they pulled it out you have to buy a new one xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back