• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Flash Flash Revolution

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roXIIIas

Website
www.myspace.com
Hey, I have been playing this game for a long time now, and I was wondering if anyone else did. It seems like a lot of people like guitar hero and stuff now, but i think it really isnt that great. and as for hand eye coordination i think flash flash revolution rocks. and also, i like it more than DDR too, because DDR is definitely not real dancing.. and i am a big fan of good dancing, so DDR makes me a little upset. but anyways, try out FFR here:

Flash Flash Revolution

its really cool. if you have played it before let me know what you think, and if you go and try it, hopefully you will see that it is cool.

roXIIIas

Website
www.myspace.com
well, they have beginner levels that you can do, for instance, it is a good idea to go to the video game section and play the super mario one to get started out on. i myself started with the classical music section and moonlight sonata. you get the hang of it eventually, and then it gets very addicting. i havent played it in awhile, but it one of the best time wasters out there, plus it kind of helps you build up somewhat of a skill. where you could use it, i dont know....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back