• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeK 35

Well I think it means you like FF X-2 and you like Yuna, it does'nt mean that your obsessed

I like ALL FF games and all the characters on each one, but sadly I was'nt able to put a FF character name in here so I decided to put this user name instead >_<

However, that does not make ME obessed though ( even though I love Reno XP )

BTW I got the KH2 novel today and just finished reading it, I need to see when the next one comes out now XD if anyone knows please tell me, please ;_;

Last edited:

KeybladeK 35

WHOOPS!!!! My bad Yunie XP

Well, it's just as I said before I like it alot XD

Anyways Taro in a blanket, that would look F***ING ADORABLE XDXD

Yeah I agree WE WANT OATHY, WE WANT OATHY XDXDXD

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
*joins in with the 'we want Oathy!' chant*

Oh. She's back. :D

Zomfg Taro on a blankie?! I want some! D:

I actually adore this spam. *huggles everyone*

Oh yeah, and this chappie's beginning is like what happened in the ending of the last one, except it's in Taro's and Zexion's POV. :D

Chapter 19~*

Instead of flinging the door open in fury like he thought he would, Taro quietly opened the door and closed it softly behind him. His rage hidden and burning inside him, but he knew he had to take this calmly at first, or else he would never win.

“Well, I see you’ve come to apologize.” growled Xagurion quietly from his desk, standing up and arms folded.

Taro could have killed him right there if he hadn’t kept his self control in check. Apologize?!

Arms behind his back in a casual manner, the Seeker calmly walked up to the desk, his weapons hidden. “Why yes.. I believe I would like to apologize..” he murmured softly, his eyes traveling across the walls which were decorated with weapons and even the occasional bear or other animal head on a plaque. Then his eyes met with his father’s. “...for your mistreating me my whole life!!” he roared, his eyes now ablaze.

The previous leader looked upon Taro with still cold, non-caring eyes, though they now showed the same fury in Taro’s. The two were so proud, neither gave in to eachother’s wrong-doings.

“I looked up to you. I obeyed your every command. And for WHAT?!” he shouted, taking a step closer to the desk. “To be abused and tossed like a stone? Not ONCE have you ever showed any kind of affection that a real parent should!” he then lost control of his anger, a burst of ice blue energy flying out from his palm and towards his father.

Eyes widening for only a second, Xagurion leaped from his former position by the desk and across the room, the two now standing a few yards away from eachother; As if ready to duel.

“So I am sorry, father.” he spat, then drew his sword in a quick movement. “Sorry for your soon-to-be death.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Meanwhile, a certain cloaked schemer lurked quietly through the halls upon sensing Taro and Xagurion in the study. And one knew with how things were going, it couldn’t be good. Creeping up next to the door he only heard the enraged shouting of Taro, but had learned when the leader had become deathly silent like that, it only meant trouble.

Then his mind leapt to Axel and his friends, and guilt washed over him. He wished he could have told them why he had betrayed them. But that would have to wait. Pressing his ear closer to the door he suddenly heard a thud of feet landing on the ground and the metallic sound of a sword being summoned. Perfect..

Not really caring about what he was doing, he flung open the door and summoned his own weapon, nearing the two of them cautiously but threateningly. Hey, he was gonna leave this joint soon anyways, and him breaking up this soon-to-be fight was for their own sake. He was doing them a favor.

“Are you out of your mind?” he hissed as his katana pointed at Taro, both of their expressions in disbelief. He couldn’t believe that Taro of all people would go against his own father, who happened to be the most powerful of them all.

“Why Zexion, what a pleasant surprise.” said the silver-haired Seeker sarcastically, his blade turning to point at Zexion instead. Though, that had been a bad move. His father now had a hand-and-a-half sword in each hand, ready to chuck one at Taro in an instant. “I know you’re eager but I’d rather kill him myself. So leave. Now.” he growled, his eyes narrowed.

Zexion didn’t budge, but his eyes flickered to the leader who was preparing to throw the dagger, which was aimed straight for Taro’s head. Mentally rolling his eyes, Zexion retorted, “Indeed. So I guess I won’t be saving you then.” he glanced furtively at the lead Seeker before smirking at Taro.

Confused at first, Taro quickly discovered what he meant, eyes wide, he darted to the other side of the room in a quick roll, the dagger zooming past him and straight into the door.

It was then that they all would have gotten into an uproar, until the door which had been struck flew open and there was the pyromaniac himself. Jade eyes narrowed and his bladed wheels out, ready to barbecue whoever just threw the weapon.

Now Taro was even more annoyed. He was planning to kill his father without any interruptions, but apparently that wasn’t the case. Scowling, he sent Zexion and Axel flying against the wall, penetrated by his force field.

“I think it’s time we finish this.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“What the-“ gasped Larxene but was thrown across the ballroom as the sting of a blade cutting across her back crashed through her, and she landed on the floor in a heap.

“Satoshi! Miro!” cried Demyx as his eyes narrowed. Roxas wasn’t aware of how they had tricked them before, but he assumed they weren’t exactly good guys. Drawing out two keyblades, he immediately charged for the two and starting slashing and blocking violently.

Avoiding Roxas, Miro darted to where the wounded Larxene was, but was blocked by Demyx and a midair cyclone of water enveloping him and tossing him across the ballroom.

Things weren’t doing so well with Axel not there. A sharp intake of breath came from the injured Savage Nymph as she shakily stood up, trying not to stumble. She wasn’t exactly pleased that Axel had taken off so quickly, but who knows what could have happened to him? Whipping out her kunai, she leaped towards Satoshi and helped Roxas take down the backstabbing seeker.

And little did they know, that the same chaos was happening not too far away..

~*~*~*~*~*~

“Yo, Ryu. Check this out.” called Masaru from the other side of the lounge, him and Lila standing excitedly around the far left side of the room. Curious, Ryu walked over and followed their gaze to a screen built into the wall. Since when had that been there?

“Looks like Xag had himself some hidden cameras.” smirked Masaru as he didn’t lift his gaze from the screen. Lila had her arms folded as she tossed her black hair; Looking haughty but her eyes interested.

“What..” started Ryu but stopped when she got a better look at the screen. She saw Taro, Xagurion, and surprisingly, Axel and Zexion. Her heart sank. Taro and Xagurion both had their weapons out. And only one would survive.

Her heart ached for Taro, and she didn’t know why. Maybe she was just worried? Either way, she knew this wouldn’t end well. She had to do something. Axel and Zexion wouldn’t be interfering now that they were trapped by the magic, so no one would be able to stop them..

Except for me. She thought determinedly to herself as she quickly turned on her heel and hurried out the door.

~*~*~*~*~

Taro is just so badass. ;D And I foresee some Taro/Ryu fluff in da f00ture.

So yeah. And KeybladeK, Reno is the secks, isn't he? <3

AND OMFG THIS GUY LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE TARO. CLICK NOW!!

Some people will know who this guy really is. But I don't care. :D He looks like Taro.

Last edited:

I

The Show Must Go On
Taro... on a blankie? WTF? That's slightly creepy, yo.

LIVIIIIIIIII! See, I knew she was back first. And I was supposed to be the first comment for the sexiness chapter!

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Lmao. That was a sexy quote. <3 Thanks.

Whut? D: Eet is adorable. But yeah. My computer is being slow as well. x.x It takes an hour to load photobucket. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back