• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
I hope the fic isn't ending soon... because then I would be sad! And everyone knows that I am of utmost importance to the world! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! *cough*

No, really, it is slightly creepy... Or maybe it's just me...

Liv, I want your sig. Fork it over.

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Haha xD

I need a new sig (which is why I'm making one right now lol)

And if this fic is ending soon, you'd better be writing a new story sometime! Cause, let's face it, you're good at writing, and I love reading your stories. :wub:

Keyblade Smitey

*does flying drop kick into the middle of the fans and looks around* HIYAS! GUESS WHO'S BACK, LOSERS! That's aright, MEH! I am soooooo sorry I wasn't here from the start *grovels* Invisible rocks, pengies, awesome new evil dudes AND MY CHARACTER IS THEIR FRICKIN' BOSS (in theory anyway...).

There's just too much awesomeness to comment on! I am SO glad I came across that old PM! Keep up the good work Oathy!

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
^ Omfg Keyblade_Smitey! <333 Ya know, I still have those pms you gave me for reference. He created Xagurion guys. ^.^

Yeah she does, huh Yunie? ;D It was my late b-day present from her, and thanks! But I'm not sure if I'll be writing another one.. I'll have to think of something.

Well, yeah. I'm not sure how many chapters are left, but don't worry. We still got like, two members to deal with. xD

Excluding Taro and Ryu. >.>

KeybladeK 35

Hello, I'm back XD

I was at my Grandmother's in New Hamshire for awhile, it was fun XD

DAMN!!!! Taro being kickass yeah XDXD loved it and I want to see fluff to X3

Oathy: YAY!!! A RENO SIG!!!! I F***ING LOVE IT * squeezes the Reno sig *
Yunie: Is that Kelly Clarkson, she my favorite singer I like her, nice sig XD
Keyblade Smitey: WHOA!!! Where the F*** did you come from O_O anyways welcome XD

Well tha's all I have to say, I'll be waiting for the next chapter

Haku

<3
Awesome previous chapter, I would expect more like this soon xDD.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Lmao.

TLD, I put a link to what Taro looks like on the most recent chappy. <3

Thank you for saving my fic, guys! :D

But, Mom hasn't been to happy with me and the internet lately.. So I might not be on as much, though I WILL work on the chapter. I'll even sneak if I have to. <3

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
My parents think I spend too much time on the internet too...but there's nothing they can do about it. I have a laptop with a high speed wireless internet connection (although at the moment I have to use dial-up. Stupid dial-up -.-)

Anyway, just get the chapter done when your mum's not stopping you. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back