• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
How many of you have FM+, My friend wanted me to ask, and I was also wondering If it's easier or harder or easier?

I meant to make a poll, but my computer screwed up before i could!:(

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't have it. Well, it depends. Much in the game has been changed; you can't use TWTNW to level up Wisdom, you get certain abilities at different times, there are more materials and thusly requiring more time to get Ultima Weapon...I suppose it is in some aspects, but there are things that make it easier too.

Apollo

Silver Member
I have it! It is so much harder! I still have not beat terra!

Kado

It is MUCH harder, its got a whole new mode of difficulty and you need to be level 99 just to stand a moderate chance of beating Terra on it.

Ultima Key

I just hope it could come it out in Australia, and i have the kh2 officila guide, so i hope some stuff is transferable, but then again if i can't find stuff cos the guide isn't compatable, ill just go on the net and look up stuff.

some easier stuff: Each time you beat a orgg xiii data copy, u get a stat boost item

roxas's victory keyblade makes it quicker to get final form

there are nine drive guages, so if ur wanting to level up wisdom or valor, u can dirve 3 times before u have to use the save point/world map or cerberus cup drive regenerators

I might have read somewhere that a new addition is to synthesize draw and lucky rings, so itme hunting would be easy as pie.

some hard stuff:

Cavern of remeberance
Critical mode
Org XIII data battles
Roxas story mode battle
Terra Battle
Crown gathering
Mushroom XIII battles

Overall i would not care, i see it as a special edition of kh2, and thus it should be a better experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back