• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Following Pete: Easier said than done?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Guernsey

Awards
I followed the rules of Day 72 mission yet I keep getting caught time and again. Can nayone give some tip so that I can have an easier time with the mission?

Meow Wow

Awards
Try memorizing Petes path and where he lookes around.

The strategy I use is staying far enough from Pete so Roxas' range of vision ends in front of Pete. Then when Pete stops and looks around I quickly get out of the way and then quickly look back at him(otherwise you'll have to start over).
It's a very tedious process and you will likely have to do it over again; but with a little patience and trial and error, you should have it down in no time.

Tailing him closely may also be a good strategy as seen in this random video of the mission. Be careful that you don't get too close to Pete tho.

Skip to 6:30
https://youtu.be/5cCXwoPr3xM

Hope this helped. ^_^

Guernsey

Awards
I finally got past Pete. It just feels to surreal for me as this prevented me from completing the game for all these years.

Guernsey

Awards
How do you do that speedrunning mission in the mission mode?

Back