• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Footage of BbS Demo @ E3!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
If anyone has been keeping watch on the comments in youtube, there's seems to be a guy bashing almost all the people's comments and he/she goes by 'GrimReaperHUNK'. I also got bashed by this person that I got pretty pissed off. We went on an argument for awhile and he stopped. Either I made my point or he's just tired of arguing with me. I continued to read the comments and he seems to make fun of someone's dyslexia. Seriously, is he really trying to defend this fatass or just bashing people's comments for the fun of it?

He's a successful troll.

Derpderp.

Clarkie

Oh my god, the people leaving comments on his page are idiots.
They're calling him fat and only defending their argument with the size of the game's fan base.
HE'S A TROLL. Leaving hate comments is what he wants - a reaction.
-___-

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Why are any of you even talking about the guy's physical appearance or his opinion anyway?

If I recall correctly, this thread is about the preview of BbS, not what the previewer thinks.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Why are any of you even talking about the guy's physical appearance or his opinion anyway?

If I recall correctly, this thread is about the preview of BbS, not what the previewer thinks.

But it's a crappy preview since the camera guy barely focuses on the game and instead keeps it on the guy playing it. Maybe if it showed a ton of gameplay, we can forgive the ignorant comments the guy makes... but the fact that most of the time, the camera is focused on the guy playing the game rather than the game itself... it's just not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back