• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For all kingdom hearts pros. help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

T.K.O.L.

Ok I have gotten my final form 2 days ago and I didnt want to play with it untill I got all my drives to level seven now I do but my final form says next level 20 and Ive been playing with final form all day and it says I got no experience and It wont let me level up. Does anyone know why?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Omfg people, I am seriously sick and tired of this. His question was ANSWERED ALREADY in the SECOND POST OF THE THREAD

Yet, you all choose to say the EXACT SAME THING another 20 times!? Do you all honestly feel the need to post that badly!? The question was answered, but suddenly you feel compelled to repeat the answer in your own post? Even hours, even DAYS after it was answered?

Do you not read, or dp you seriously think people are dense enough that they need the information rammed into thier heads mutliple times before they get it!?

He even said that he got it, and understood, yet people CONTINUE to answer his question! If you see a question that has been answered, leave it be, do not post unless you have something to ADD that has NOT ALREADY BEEN SAID

You guys should be lucky that this isn't enough of a concern to the KH2 section mods, and that they don't delete your posts for spam >_>

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
^^Calm down...

In Final Form you get exp when you kill Nobodies. The best place to fight Nobodies in Final Form is in The World That Never Was, in the area (forgot what it's called) after the bottom floor of the Hall of Empty Melodies, because there are weak nobodies there that will give quick exp.
I know you probably are new but remember to ask this question (or look for the answer in a thread) in the Members Helping Members section, it's full of guides and such that can help you greatly.

darkness500

here is how you level up each form:

Valor:every hit you get on a enemy

Wisdom:every heartless you kill

Master:every drive ball you get

Final:every nobody you kill

there!!

Mr.

Listen to the Muffinman.

This is spam. Stop bloody posting.

The question has been answered 10 times. Exactly 10 freakin' times.

LISTEN TO THE MODERATORS AND STOP BEING N00BISH.

THANK YOU.

Dr. Stoopid

UnknownDawn said:
fight nobodies or there might be a problem with your game.

I gotta go with muffin man on this one. Wtf, do you people read the topic and then click the post reply button on the top of the screen whilst completely disregarding the other posts?

BeanBag

TheMuffinMan said:
Omfg people, I am seriously sick and tired of this. His question was ANSWERED ALREADY in the SECOND POST OF THE THREAD

Yet, you all choose to say the EXACT SAME THING another 20 times!? Do you all honestly feel the need to post that badly!? The question was answered, but suddenly you feel compelled to repeat the answer in your own post? Even hours, even DAYS after it was answered?

Do you not read, or dp you seriously think people are dense enough that they need the information rammed into thier heads mutliple times before they get it!?

He even said that he got it, and understood, yet people CONTINUE to answer his question! If you see a question that has been answered, leave it be, do not post unless you have something to ADD that has NOT ALREADY BEEN SAID

You guys should be lucky that this isn't enough of a concern to the KH2 section mods, and that they don't delete your posts for spam >_>

A simple solution that might help people (mostly mods and people that get annoyed easily by this spam) is to have like a "close thread" and "move thread" option, so that a mod can just close threads or move threads to the appropriate forums so people don't have to keep making multiple threads and people won't have to keep answering them once a thread is close :p (it's just an idea, dont flame :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back