• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For all of you that beat kh2 lol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

T.K.O.L.

Did u notice when sora had to help riku walk and he almost holding him from the butt it kept showing sora doing that why did they do that?

T.K.O.L.

Lol I know sora was helping him but they kept showing him help riku and I thought that was a little weird.

Solidsocom

Riku has good reaction timing. Sora is a little slow. If anybody would be a Ninja that was on the "good" side, it would be a tie between Riku and Mickey.(not counting Yuffie)

T.K.O.L.

Solidsocom said:
Riku has good reaction timing. Sora is a little slow. If anybody would be a Ninja that was on the "good" side, it would be a tie between Riku and Mickey.(not counting Yuffie)

wtf????? What does this have to do with anything?

bishojoKasume

Everybody is just not used to seeing Riku so weak and needing help, especially just to stand up. That's all.

RikusGirl55

i first thought he was holding him on the butt..that was my first response..but then i was like "oh" and noticed he was holding him but the belt but it's not a big deal

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Damn im so glad I wasnt the only person who thought of that. We were making so much fun of Sora that night.

SilverDMaster

i didnt really think of anything like they wanted to be w/ eachother, it was just kinda wierd seeing riku so weak. he went so long w/o any help and then he became so weak. i could mean something deeper 2. ya never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back