• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For all you people wondering why you can't have KH:FM..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well what do you know, anyone with even the slightest credability agrees with me >_>

The way I present my arguements may not be agreeable with them, but atleast I got the job done and the message through...

Oh and BTW:

Beleive you me, this isn't just radnom explosions. The last few day's is pretty much 2 months worth of surpressed anger a n00bs and people without the intellegence to figure things out for themselves. I've just been waiting for the right time to unleash it, which happens to be now.

Peace

[PWNED]

ASMS

I live in michgan and I hate the U.S. to so muffin man ur right
and also what extras are even in final mix?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
3 or 4 new cutscenes, new bosses, news keyblades, new types of heartless, every heartless has been re-colored and you get a different secret ending trailor...

blu ninjaz

ok ok ok. ur all wrong. ok simple. The reason why they dont have final mix in america is beacause they decided to do final mix. prob is is that he probley was either 1) already was makin kh2 and didn't have time 4 a fm amarican ver. or 2)didnt wanna giv out all the extras to amarica and ruin 50% of kh2. also even if i am wrong, still blame the guy who made kh 4 deciding 2 make kh2 instead of khfm. retards

NJMIgnatio

My question to you, Muffin-of-Man, why not let them figure this out by themselves? I sure you have better things to do, like making broad generalizations and calling people noobs because they don't know the answer to a silly question, or perhaps because they put stuff in the KH II section that should probably be put elsewhere. *Hint* LOL, You crack me up MuffinMan! You never cease to amaze me!

America is a fine country to live in. Where do you live Muffinman?

diogo14

OMG!!! This post is so funny man!!! I can´t stop laughing:D man you're right muffinman you really are...:D Thanks for this great time!

he can hate wathever he wants it's his life... you guys are taking what he said about america too seriously...

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
NJM, don't put words in my mouth, I never call anyone a n00b because I hate the word. it was made up by retards online with no lives, and used by people who can't think of a normal existing insult to say.

And by the way, NJM-of-Ignatio, the reason why this was placed in the KH2 section, was because that is where the majority of the stuid people decide to post about how much they want Final Mix, and how they want to know when it is coming out in thier country.

Figure it out for themselves? Why, that is why I am here, that is why the idiots on this forum is here, and that is why everyone is here, and not just checking at KHU for new information, then get the hell of thier computer.

Because no one can figure anything out for themselves because humans are all stupid about one thing or another...

So, in closing:

STFU
Aflip.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back