• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

for anyone who has JAP bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digidude111

ya i mean demand. it seems like everyone is going tav just because nomura said so. i bet if he hadn't said anything, people would have more originality in choosing which character to play first. but if you disagree with me that's you i guess.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
ya i mean demand. it seems like everyone is going tav just because nomura said so. i bet if he hadn't said anything, people would have more originality in choosing which character to play first. but if you disagree with me that's you i guess.

I disagree because I already mentioned why I was going in that order, and that Nomura's recommendation had absolutely nothing to do with my decision. The way you phrased it sounds as though you're being forced by others to follow this order, and you're clearly not. Yeah, many have decided to go TVA, but at this point, they have more reason than just "Nomura said so" for following his recommendation.

Last edited:

Wheels

I find that if people can provide their reasoning on why they chose TVA, then they most certainly aren't just playing it because that's what Nomura said. It means they've put some thought into their decision, and probably made it before Nomura released his recommendation. I know quite a few people who are going to play TVA, only because Nomura said so however, and that's their only reasoning. Sure, it's a game, so I'm probably taking it a little seriously, but hey, a little thought into what order a person wants to play wouldn't be too hard.

Silver warrior

yeah but all of you are talking in gameplay I pesonaly don't care who I star I just want to not spoil the story so here what't im gonna try to do.(I haven't play jap version) terra goes of clear first world,stop start ven senario then clear the first world stop start aquas then clear aquas then back to terra and so forth. what do you guys think?

Wheels

yeah but all of you are talking in gameplay I pesonaly don't care who I star I just want to not spoil the story so here what't im gonna try to do.(I haven't play jap version) terra goes of clear first world,stop start ven senario then clear the first world stop start aquas then clear aquas then back to terra and so forth. what do you guys think?
Terra will spoil A LOT of story. I suggest VAT or AVT to be the order to play in.

Wheels

So even if I use my method it will still spoil the story?
I'd say so, as Terra always seems to visit places first, and he also finds out big spoilers for Ven's story, in a few sentences, while Ven gets a full flashback(You'll have to ask someone who has the jap version, I've just had my friends who do have it spoil me to buggery and back). And, doing it that way is a LOT of work. It'll probably be better to just to do one scenario at the time.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
yeah well earlier in this thread i said i was gonna play TVA but now im playing VAT cuz its gonna be the least spoilerific.
also i think its funny how i havent heard anyone say,"U HAV TO PLAY IT TVA CUZ MR. N SAID SO!!!!!" yet the people who stated that r the people hating on the TVA people

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
basically no matter how you play you will spoil it so people dont worry about playing them in a spoiler manner because once you finish the game for all three scenarios you will be spoiled. i doubt someone is going to stop playing mid terra story, so just play how you want.

i am going TVA because terra is slower and easier to get used to, then ven because he is my favorite and then aqua for last.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Any order you play you'll get spoiled somehow. TVA is easier in that Terra is the slowest and good to play as at the beginning. The you can choose Ven or Aqua. I feel like Ven before Aqua because of my personal preference.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
so can anyone who actually played the jap version help september almost here.LOL

Well here's my list on who spoils the story greatest to least:
Terra, Ventus, Aqua

With Aqua, you basically have no clue what's going on with the characters half of the time and you barely even know who your enemies are. With Ventus, he does spoil who Vanitas looks like but many times when they reveal stuff about Ven, it's in a really dramatic cutscene and it just feels epic. With Terra, he spoils how Vanitas was born, Ventus's past, what "Master Xehanort did to his heart!" (quote from the 2008 trailer) and etc.

So if you want to start out with the least spoilers, I'd suggest Aqua, Ventus, Terra.

lycorismoon29 said:
Any order you play you'll get spoiled somehow.

Yes but the variables on how much one story spoils than the other is different.

For example, like I said before Terra reveals a lot about himself, Master Xehanort, Vanitas and Ventus. Ventus only finds out about himself and Vanitas. While Aqua really has no clue what in the world is going on with either of them.

So while technically you can say each character spoils another... there's a difference between major spoilers and minor spoilers.

Let me just ask you this: If you were playing the game and you wanted to know how Vanitas was born, which way would you prefer to find out first? Would you prefer to hear it explained in a few sentences... or would you like to actually witness it happen in an epic scene? I'd choose the epic scene.

Wheels

also i think its funny how i havent heard anyone say,"U HAV TO PLAY IT TVA CUZ MR. N SAID SO!!!!!" yet the people who stated that r the people hating on the TVA people
I never specified that this was said in this forum, though in a LOT of places, (Youtube, GameFAQs, Facebook and somewhere else I stopped going to, I can't really remember, just to name a few) that is what happens. And, there was this post...
why would you ask such an obvious question? Nomura said to play TVA was recommended. he obviously said that due to difficulty
Which is the closest to what I have said.

And you'll find I'm not hating. Like I've said, if they can show more logic than "Because Nomura said so" in their choice, then I respect their decision as an original decision that they have put some thought into. For people who only are playing TVA because Nomura said so, and for no other reason, I don't really respect their decision, as it wasn't really theirs. And those who then try to press that logic onto people who have made their own decision, those are the people who annoy the hell out of me. So, for the people who have picked TVA here, they have shown me their logic, I respect their decision. Though I doubt my opinion really matters, in this case.

Silver warrior

well i'll figure it out when I have the game and how I play in the tutorial with the characters but forget it i'm just gonna have fun and play how the hell I want first im going TVA but juggle between them just to not get bored the senario thing is a fail kinda win in my book because is cool you get to play as 3 charaters but it seems to fail in story spoilering each other story's but I'm gonna see if I can juggle story to keep in balance so I won't be playing to one seneario from start to finish if meed way it does't work im gonna play how I want because i'm planing on having fun on the game I waited 3-4 years. so people just have fun and do what the hell you want then we can rant to SE about the senario spoiler fail.LOL

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
well i'll figure it out when I have the game and how I play in the tutorial with the characters but forget it i'm just gonna have fun and play how the hell I want first im going TVA but juggle between them just to not get bored the senario thing is a fail kinda win in my book because is cool you get to play as 3 charaters but it seems to fail in story spoilering each other story's but I'm gonna see if I can juggle story to keep in balance so I won't be playing to one seneario from start to finish if meed way it does't work im gonna play how I want because i'm planing on having fun on the game I waited 3-4 years. so people just have fun and do what the hell you want then we can rant to SE about the senario spoiler fail.LOL
damn straight
and this post is worth 25 characters

Sadie808

The easiest out of the three to use would be mos def Ventus but if you dont want to play ventus first then follow this man recommandation! XD
h-103_50591_nomurajpg.jpg

Nomura: Follow my recommended order Now!!! you must play as Terra then Ventus and Finally Aqua Hip Yup!!!!
Me: Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Terra is a bit slower but is alot stronger than the other two
Aqua is balanced all around (kind of like Sora) but fights using magic mostly
Ven is quick and can do alot of combos (kind of like sora)

So really you pick
Which one do you feel more comfortable with? for me I loved Ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back