• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

for the like millionth time whos cooler

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whos cooler Sora or Riku

• Sora

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Riku

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaelx

Well i havnt a clue where this thread should go
but ti did day this is also the place for general KH discussion lol
But here we go, for the millionth time whos cooler?
Sora or Riku. let the blood bath commence!:unsure:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I'd have to say Riku. Because he can use Darkness, how he acted in game, all what he went through during the year between KH CoM and 2, etc... He seems cooler.

Xaelx

Yea hes cool cus of all that darkness stuff
hes definitly had more struggle than sora in his life
And his moves are cooler.
But sumthn bout sora makes me like him more

KH3 hero

riku cos sora has over the top cute eyes which makes him a fraction of a prcent uncooler than riku

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
1. This theme for a thread has been done many times...

2. There is a section for "Versus" things

3. Overall wrong section, this is "Future Of Kingdom Hearts" section, you should put it somewhere else

so I am not particularly spamming, I say Riku

A

Anima Relic

SEEEE I TOLD YOU RIKU WAS COOLER :lol: But no, you had to go and make the thread :laugh:

A

Anima Relic

I really like them both but I would say Sora

You had to break the chain of how Riku was cooler than Sora didn't you?!??!, we all know Riku is cooler than Sora so get over yourself.
THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!! :lol:

Sexy Angel
Riku, because the power of light and the power of darkness make him stronger.... and with Sora, he can only be stronger with light powahz.

King Mario

Sora beat Riku and he also beat Riku replica and Riku couldn't beat Sora's nobody without the power o darkness and Roxas beat him before so Sora, but Riku seems more inteligent than Sora...

A

Anima Relic

Not EVERYTHING goes your way, does it Fei? The thread has yet to be closed

People can think what they want...
What are you talking about?!?! Are you purposely trying to start stuff with me? Cuz you would lose, and as far as I know Riku is winning, just look at the poll itself, we all know Riku is cooler so GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Besides, the thread might not be closed on the outside, but it's dead on the inside :lol: Plus, I never said things had to go my way, you are just making assumptions of my character because you are either jealous or just a plain hater. I never said people couldn't think for themselves, again you are just putting words in my mouth, which I hate, so try putting words in your own mouth sometime, thank you:closedeyes:

E

Eternal Oblivion

Riku because of the whole darkness thing but i likes Riku in kh1 &com more than Riku in KH2

Blue

home is where the heart is
My vote goes to Riku...for reasons already stated by others.:D

Sexy Angel
The reason why Riku cant beat Sora in a fight is b/c Sqaure Enix is full of fags and Riku haters.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Sorry, Sora is cooler than Riku. After a Time I woudl really get borde of the darkness stuff and it woudl get me depressed. I totally love final form sora over any of what Riku did. And you have to remember. Riku no longer has the dark powers. and since the thread is "whos cooler" and whos breaks down to "who IS" than we are looking for the current cooler person. That in any case would be Sora. and accornding to the time I cast my vote Sora is only 2 behind Riku in Votes. I can really see a comeback for Sora.

A

Anima Relic

Looks like things are going my way LAK!!!!!! Riku's votes are over half, while Sora's have yet to reach the half way point :lol: Told ya Riku was cooler, but no, you wanted to argue, and you fail :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back