• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For the original person to come back...(nobodies and heartless)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I don't think that exactly means he is on his side. I can be deeply connected to somebody and not exactly be on their side. Becoming close to somebody is the easiest way to betray them.

Saix may have had his own agenda, yes, but the way he acted with Xemnas and towards Sora & co. in KH2, even badly injuring Axel it is clear he is not on their side as well.

I seriously don't get on why people tend to picture Saix/Isa as a more sympathetic character, just because he was friends with Lea in the past?

snow_flake40

Awards
Saix may have had his own agenda, yes, but the way he acted with Xemnas and towards Sora & co. in KH2, even badly injuring Axel it is clear he is not on their side as well.

I seriously don't get on why people tend to picture Saix/Isa as a more sympathetic character, just because he was friends with Lea in the past?

Preach, Sephiroth, preach! Saix was a jerk, regardless of how nice he seemed when he was younger. Kinda reminds me of Snape, how everyone condones how awful he was to children and the like merely because he was still in love with a girl from years ago. Doesn't give him the right to be a prick. :/ 'Course, I still love Snape as a character, I just also find him repulsive. ...Ok, I'm veering wildly off-topic now.

In relation to Saix's amber eyes and pointy ears denoting a connection to Xehanort, I always thought that this link came from before Isa turned into a Nobody. I just kinda figured that AX started tempting Isa with whatever, luring him into darkness until Isa got his discoloured eyes and, eventually, lost his heart and became a Nobody. Saix would obviously still have a grudge against Xemnas, seeing as how it was AX that made him a Nobody in the first place, making Saix want to overthrow the Organization. He pretended to still be loyal to Xemnas so as not to arouse suspiscion. As for Lea turning into a Nobody? I dunno, he tried to help his friend get off the wrong path but ended up in darkness himself. Or something.

...I just realised that I made all of that up. Nothing I said was ever confirmed, but I just thought it up randomly and took it to be fact. Here I go making up my own canon again... I really gotta stop doing that.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's been hinted several times that Axel will return as Lea. Even Namine in the novels said that Axel became whole. His heartless was most likely a lower tier heartless. I believe Nomura even said the other apprentices of Ansem besides Xehanort simply became lower heartless.

It's likely that Braig and Isa will also return. Braig is most likely going to be helping Xehanort, and Isa in my personal opinion will be switching sides since he obviously wasn't a fan of Xemnas but also he resents Axel for choosing Roxas and Xion over him.

The other members of the organization fates are really left up in the air. They may return or they may not return, there is nothing hinting either way for them.

But in order for a nobody and heartless to become a whole being again, the heartless must be destroyed first and then it's nobody must be destroyed later. Lea and Xehanort are the only truly confirmed cases of this, with Isa and Braig being likely cases.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Braig's going to return. Nomura hinted that when he said there was more to Braig/Xigbar than we know. He is Xehanort's crony after all.

Patamon246

Awards
Well some of org XIII gae up their hearts willingly, the apprentices, therfore they have heartlesses like Ansem sod. So, some of them may have been shdaows or whatever, yeah.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well some of org XIII gae up their hearts willingly, the apprentices, therfore they have heartlesses like Ansem sod. So, some of them may have been shdaows or whatever, yeah.

At this point, we're all doubting whether or not that's actually true; if the apprentices really did give up their hearts willingly. And even if they did, that doesn't mean they'll have Heartless like Apprentice Xehanort. His was much more powerful because of the massive amount of darkness he had, and retained his consciousness because his heart is strong.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ansem SoD is a huge exception due to Xehanort literally having 3 hearts.

All other Org members just had common low heartless.

Getting rid of your heart willingly only causes the heartless sometimes retaining the consciousness of the person, like in Sora's case.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
So, since axel is dead does that mean Lea comes back? I mean, they never mention about his heartless anywhere, could his heartless just've been one of those lower heartless that sora killed on his journey? Would this be the case of all the organization XIII? I know xehanort is coming back because xemnas and ansem sod are gone, but for all the other organization memebers, their somebodie's heartless was never talked about.

It's possible Sora might have already killed it, but you never know. But, it's a big maybe.

flurryflames

It's been hinted several times that Axel will return as Lea. Even Namine in the novels said that Axel became whole. His heartless was most likely a lower tier heartless. I believe Nomura even said the other apprentices of Ansem besides Xehanort simply became lower heartless.

It's likely that Braig and Isa will also return. Braig is most likely going to be helping Xehanort, and Isa in my personal opinion will be switching sides since he obviously wasn't a fan of Xemnas but also he resents Axel for choosing Roxas and Xion over him.

The other members of the organization fates are really left up in the air. They may return or they may not return, there is nothing hinting either way for them.

But in order for a nobody and heartless to become a whole being again, the heartless must be destroyed first and then it's nobody must be destroyed later. Lea and Xehanort are the only truly confirmed cases of this, with Isa and Braig being likely cases.

1. That is a novel and Noruma didn't write them. It said he was still looking for his heart. He never found it yet. There was no indentify of what heartless they were.

2.What does Briag have to gain in helping Xehanort? Isa change sides? There is ironic since he still hated certain people to begin with. I don't see how he would not want to gain power nor do I see him as misunderstood. Axel may of failed him, but Xenmas is the one who he inspired with their secret meetings and he never hinted he would turn against him after Axel choose Roxas over him. Yes Roxas, not Xion. He just tolerates her because of Roxas and wanted to make him happy. Even after he tried to explain to Roxas of what she was, he just gave in to him. He just doesn't have that connection he has with her than Roxas.

3. I feel they will return. It would make them valid again, besides Noruma still needs to commit with their names and so forth. Luxord is Noruma's favorite organization so I believe he will return. They don't have to be hinted, Noruma is a very mysterious man with lots of twisted ideas of his.

4. Sora probably destroyed them all by now.

Patamon246

Awards
Where exactly does it say the heartless has to be killed first? Is this just a theory or is it confirmed?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
When the heartless is killed first it's faster.

There are 3 possibilities that can happen (the killing has to be done with a keyblade though, at least with the heartless).

1. a heart is lost and a heartless but NO nobody is created => destroy the heartless with a keyblade and the normal person returns.
2. a heart is lost and both are created and the heartless is destroyed first => the heart is freed and awaits the destruction of the nobody to reform the original person.
3. a heart is lost and both are created but the nobody is destroyed first => body and soul fade and are kept in "suspended animation" somewhere until the heartless is destroyed, the chances for the original person to be reformed are apparently lower.

It was in one of nomura's interviews...I'll see if I find it.

Patamon246

Awards
Thank you, see that makes more sense than it has to be the Heartless killed first. So I guess these people would awake in Traverse town. Although what about Emblem Heartless? I suppose when Sora and Riku defeated Xemnas all of them were restored?

My conclusion: Kingdom Hearts is confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back